Applications are hereby invited ONLINE for filling up from the citizens of India in the prescribed format from eligible and meritorious Scouts & Guides candidates for filling up 03 (three) posts in Level-2 and 08 (eight) posts in Level-1 in Group ‘C’ category against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2017-18.
Advertisement Number:- 03/2018 (Scouts & Guides)
|Organization Name||South Western Railway|
|Post Name||Group C|
|No of vacancies||11|
|Job location||Hubballi (Karnataka)|
|Last date||03rd March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by South Western Railway with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for South Western Railway recruitment 2018.
South Western Railway recruitment Group C vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Group C||11||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
South Western Railway 2018 eligibility criteria for Group C
Educational Qualification: Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination or Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions or Diploma in Mechanical Electronics/Automobile Engg. in lieu of ITI or 10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th Pass Plus ITI.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2018.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
South Western Railway 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination
- Skill Assessment
South Western Railway application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for South Western Railway should pay the below charges through crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, from any Post office drawn in favour of Asst. Personnel Officer/Traffic, South Western Railway, Hubballi, payable at Hubballi.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ PWDs/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
South Western Railway application form for Group C 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.rrchubli.in on or before 03.03.2018.
How to apply for South Western Railway vacancies 2018:-
- Open the website www.rrchubli.in
- Select the desired post & Click Apply Online
- Complete the registration if he/she would be new user
- Complete the details if already registered candidates
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
South Western Railway Group C 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||03.03.2018|
|Date of Written Test||23.03.2018|
General Conditions for Group C
- The name & initial of the candidate & father’s name appearing in School/College certificates and in Scouts & Guides certificates should be one and the same.
- Candidates applying for more than one post (i.e. For the posts in Level-2 and Level-1 of VII CPC Pay Matrix) shall upload separate applications with separate IPO/IPOs as fee and documents.
- The candidates serving in any Government Department or Public Sector Undertaking including Railways should apply through proper channel or should apply directly with NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer to avoid delay. Advance copy of the application from such candidates without ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer will not be entertained. Please note that no application received after the prescribed date will be entertained.
- The applicant is liable to be appointed against any suitable post in Level-2 or Level-1 in the VII CPC Pay Matrix as the case may be, anywhere on South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka.
- Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- The Written test for Group ‘C’ post in Level-2 of VII CPC Pay Matrix has been tentatively fixed on 23-03-2018 (FN) and for Level-1 of VII CPC Pay Matrix is fixed on 23-03-2018 (AN) at Hubballi, tentatively. The candidates should be in readiness to appear for the written test at short notice after the last date for uploading of application is over. Please check the website of RRC, Hubballi at www.rrchubli.in OR SWR website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in regularly for getting the information regarding eligibility list, written test etc.
- The candidates are required to obtain caste certificates in the prescribed proforma from the appropriate authority and upload them at the time of filling the application online. The original certificate must be produced at the time of verification. The candidature of the candidates submitting Caste Certificates issued by the authorities other than those authorised, are liable to be disqualified. (Format of Caste Certificate for SC/ST candidates in Annexure ‘B’ and OBC candidates in Annexure ‘C’ are available on the website of RRC, Hubballi at www.rrchubli.in OR SWR website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in).
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the Written Examination/Skill Assessment. They may also be required to stay during the written examination and Skill Assessment for 4 to 5 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements. The Railway Administration have all the rights reserved to fix any date, as deemed suitable, change place or postpone the selection (as its own convenience), or even cancel selection due to unforeseen circumstances against which no claim will be accepted. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere on South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka.
- Candidates selected against Scouts & Guides quota shall be terminated from service summarily if the information and documents furnished by him/her for recruitment are found incorrect/fake at any stage.