South western Railway recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 21 (twenty one) vacancies for Sports Quota. Job seekers should apply on or before 12th February 2018.
|Organization Name||South Western Railway|
|Post Name||Sports Quota|
|No of vacancies||21|
|Job location||Hubli (Karnataka)|
|Last date||12th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by South Western Railway with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for South Western Railway recruitment 2018.
South Western Railway recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Sports Quota||21||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
South Western Railway 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions OR Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2018.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
South Western Railway 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Based on Trials & Assessment
South Western Railway application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for South Western Railway should pay the below charges through crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, from any Post Office drawn in favour of Asst. Personnel Officer/HQ, South Western Railway, Hubli, payable at Hubli.
- SC/ST/PWDs/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
South Western Railway application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of relevant documents as mentioned in the notification & superscribing the cover with “Application for Group C post against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement Scheme) for the year 2017-18” through ordinary post to The Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old GM’s Office building, Club Roadm Hubli – 580023 or dropped in the application box in the Office of the Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old GM’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubli – 580023 on or before 12.02.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
South Western Railway 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||12.02.2018|
- The name and initial of the candidate and father’s name appearing in school/college certificates and in sports certificates should be one and the same.
- The specific position (100 mts/ 5000mts/800 mts/10km/20 Km Walk/Triple Jump/ 400 mts/Discuss Throw/High Jump/Pivot/Forward//Singles/Doubles/10km/15 km Scratch Race/3000mts/4000mts Individual Pursuit/Attacker/Setter) played in the particular game/event if applicable should be mentioned in the application without fail.
- The candidates serving in any Govt./PSU including Railways should apply through proper channel or should apply directly with NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer to avoid delay. Advance copy of the application from such candidates without ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer will not be entertained. Please note that no application received after the prescribed date will be entertained.
- The applicant is liable to be appointed against any suitable post in Level 2/3 of VII CPC Pay Matrix as the case may be, anywhere on South Western Railway.
- Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- The candidates should be in readiness to appear for the trials at a short notice after the last date for submission of application is over. Please check the website of RRC, Hubli regularly at www.rrchubli.in for getting the information regarding eligibility list, trials, etc.
- Please obtain caste certificates in the prescribed proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of verification. Caste Certificates issued by the authorities other than those authorised, will not be considered. (Format of Caste Certificate for SC/ST candidates in Annexure–B and OBC candidates in Annexure -C are available on the website at rrchubli.in).
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection trials. Applicants will have to bring their own kit. They may also be required to stay during the selection for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements.
- Candidates applying for more than one game/event shall submit separate applications with separate IPO as fee and documents for each event.
- Sports persons having sports norms for higher levels in the Pay Matrix of VII CPC and applied against the vacancies for the lower levels can be considered. However, he/she will not claim for higher Grade Pay after joining the Railways on the basis of sports achievements prior to joining Railways.
- Selected candidates will have to submit ‘Service Bond’ of 5 years at the time of appointment.
- Sports person recruited against sports quota shall be terminated from service summarily, if the information and documents furnished by him/her for recruitment, are found incorrect/fake at any stage.