South Western Railway recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 963 vacancies at South Western Railway. The candidate who is looking for Apprentice can apply online application from 17th December 2018 and before 16th January 2019.
|Organization Name||South Western Railway|
|Total Number of Posts||963|
|Passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognised Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/SCVT) & ITI in relevant Trade.|
|Age limit||15 to 24 years as on the last date of notification|
|Pay Scale||As per Rules|
|debit card/credit card/Internet Banking|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||17th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||16th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Merit.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in from 17th December 2018 to 16th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- In terms of Railway Board letter No.E(MPP)/2009/6/14 (RBE No.120/2015), it is not obligatory on the part of the Railways to offer any employment to the Apprentices on completion of their Apprenticeship training. Accordingly, the Act Apprentices imparted training in Railway establishments, will have no claim to seek employment on Railways on the basis of such training.
- No correspondence for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original documents at the time of verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake/false Certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by the office to any individual or organisation.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- Selected candidates are advised to bring Aadhar Card for document verification.
- No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC/Hubli by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the basis of information furnished in the “ONLINE” application.
- After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the Divisions/Workshops/Units will not be considered.
- Online payment made to Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway, Hubballi via the online portal is non-refundable and hence refund request will not be entertained under any circumstances. If candidate attempts to reverse the online transaction through any means, then the application will be considered as withdrawn and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.