Southern Railway recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on website www.rrcmas.in for the recruitment of 257 vacancies at Southern Railway. The candidate who is looking for Safaiwala can apply online application from 27th July 2018 and before 27th August 2018.
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Total Number of Posts||257|
|Qualification||Pass in 10th Standard or equivalent recognised by State/Central Board of Secondary Education.|
|Age limit||18 to 33 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18000/- Per Month|
|SC/ST/PWD/Women/Economically Backward/Minority||Rs. 250/-|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||27th July 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||27th August 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Screening Test and Physical Efficiency Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.rrcmas.in from 27th July 2018 to 27th August 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The engagement of Safaiwala would be on the full time contract basis for a period of one year or if any extension made by Railway Board or till regularly selected RRC/RRB candidates are available whichever is earlier.
- The services rendered as Safaiwala on contract basis is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRC/RRB.
- Full time Contract Staff who enters into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her regularisation or absorption in Railway service.
- During the validity of contracts, the Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract by giving 15 days’ notice at any time during the contract without assigning any reason whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated forthwith if the work of the Contract Staff is found to be unsatisfactory and the full time Contract Staff is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
- Candidates proposed to be engaged on contract will be subject to Screening Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Examination and should be found fit in the medical classification mentioned vide Para II.
- Candidates may please note that they are liable to be posted in any Station/Hospital/Division in Southern Railway.
- The detailed instructions with regard to the duties shall be given to the applicants who are selected, along with the offer of engagement.
- The SC/ST/OBC candidates should submit a self-attested copy of the caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma. OBC candidates must ensure ‘non creamy layer’ certification and such certification should not be more than one year old at the time of Document Verification.