Southern Railway recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 904 vacancies at Southern Railway. The candidate who is looking for Act Apprentices can apply online application on or before 13th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Total Number of Posts||904|
|Post name||Act Apprentices|
|Act Apprentices||904 Posts|
|Candidates should possess 10th Class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent or 12th class under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or 10th class under 10+2 system of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.|
|Age limit||15 to 22/24 years as on 14th December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Check Official Notification|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||13th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Merit.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 13th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Others Links||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The candidate should submit one application only for all the Trades/Units. He/She should apply either for Fresher, Ex.ITI category or MLT Category.
- Administration reserves the right to allow the selected candidate to any of the units. Units/Trades once allotted will be final and request for change will not be entertained.
- Academic/Technical qualifications acquired through recognized Boards/Institutes will only be considered.
- Diploma Holders/Degree holders/ Engineering Graduates/Course Completed Act Apprentices will not be considered.
- Candidates applying for Ex.ITI category should possess ITI qualification in the relevant trade at the time of applying itself. The applications of the candidates without attested copy of SCVT/NCVT certificate in the relevant ITI trade will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the columns correctly.
- Selected candidates should produce all original Certificates for completion of qualifying examination at the time of verification of certificates. Transfer Certificate with higher qualification (Degree/Diploma/Engineering Degree) will not be considered.
- Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons, which are beyond their control. Before commencement of training, the candidates should execute a contract of Apprenticeship. Also they should submit Indemnity bond in the prescribed format.
- Those who willfully absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount paid as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Adviser. Also their Apprenticeship will be terminated as per extant rules under Apprentices Act 1961.
- The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentices Act 1961 and there is NO GUARANTEE FOR EMPLOYMENT to the Apprentices on successful completion of training.
- Every Apprentice on completion of the period of training and on passing a test (to be conducted by National Council for Training in Vocational Trade to determine his proficiency in the Designated Trade ) will be given a Certificate of Proficiency in the trade by the National Council.
- The selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations framed by the Administration from time to time.
- If any information furnished by the candidate is found to be false, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage.
- The selected candidates will not be given any Hostel Accommodation (or any other facility). They will have to make their own arrangements for their stay during the training period.
- Such of those applications which are not complete in all respects and received without signature or without attested Photo or attested copy of certificate in proof of Date of Birth, Academic/Technical qualification/Community/Disability will be rejected.
- Applications without Processing Fee will be summarily rejected without any intimation in this regard. However SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted.
- Applications from the candidates who do not fulfill the conditions prescribed in this Notification will be summarily rejected without any intimation in this regard. No correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- The decision of Administration in regard to acceptance or otherwise of any application or in regard to selection of the candidates and their training even without assigning any reason will be final.