Spices Board Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.indianspices.com for the hiring of 5 vacancies at Spices Board. The candidate who is looking for Consultants can apply online application on or before 27-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Spices Board|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
Post Name:– Consultants
No of Post:- 05
Salary Breakup: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Degree from a recognised University.
65 years as on 31st July 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by the Board. A panel of the candidates who qualify in the interview will be formed and will be engaged as consultant as per the requirement of the Board. The validity of the panel will be two years and consultants, additionally required, will be engaged from the approved panel.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Willing retired Govt. Employees who possess the above qualification & experience, good health and are willing to join immediately may submit their applications in the given format (format attached as Annexure III) along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience to the [email protected] on or before 27.08.2019. The hard copy of the application may be submitted to the Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi on or before 06.09.2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 27th August 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The remuneration payable would be Rs.30,000/- (fixed). The total monthly remuneration and the Pension drawn by the consultant shall not be more than the Last Pay Drawn by him calculated at the current rates of Dearness Allowance.
- The period of engagement will be initially for six months and is further extendable as per requirement based on their performance
- Consultants shall not be entitled to any kind of allowance or accommodation facility eg. Dearness Allowance, Transport Facility, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, CGHS and Medical Reimbursement etc
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview, joining the assignment or on its completion. However, should they require to travel inside the country in connection with the official work of the Board, TA/DA as admissible to a regular employee of the same grade, he/she retired from, will be paid to him/her after obtaining approval of the competent authority.
- Working Hours: Consultants may follow the normal office working hours as prescribed (i.e. 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM). However, as per the exigency one has to work on Saturdays and after Office hours to complete the time bound work.
- Drawal of Pension: A retired Government official appointed as consultant shall continue to draw pension and the dearness relief on pension during the period of his engagement as consultant. His/her engagement as Consultant shall not be considered as a case of re-employment
- Leave: Consultants shall be eligible for Eight (08) Days leave in a calendar year on pro- rata basis. No remuneration for the period of absence in excess of the admissible leave will be paid to Consultants. Also, un-availed leave shall neither be carried forward to next year nor encashed.
- Tax Deduction at Source (TDS): TDS as admissible shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration of Consultants. A TDS certificate shall be issued by the Board on demand.
- During the period of consultancy the Officer would be required to attend all important items of works pertaining to the Board as assigned to by the Board from time to time.
- During the period of their assignment with the Spices Board and also thereafter, it is likely that they may come across certain information of important/confidential nature. They will not divulge any information gathered by them during the period of their assignment to anyone who is not authorized to know/have the same.
- The Spices Board reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereafter. The decision of the Board will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue.