SPMCIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.spmcil.com for the hiring of 2 vacancies at Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for General Manager can apply online application on or before 21-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||General Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
Post Name:– General Manager
No of Post:- 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 120000 – 280000/- Per Month
First class B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical / Mechanical / Metallurgical /Electronic Engineering / Printing Technology / Chemical Engineering / Pulp and Paper Technology from a recognized university.
Experience: Govt. Officers holding analogous post in PB-4 with GP of Rs. 10000/- (pre-revised) or Pay level 14 in pay matrix revised as per 7th Pay Commission and PSU Executives in IDA pay scale of Rs.1,20,000-2,80,000/-(revised as per 3rd PRC) or equivalent.
56 years as on 23rd February 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to the Addl. General Manager (HR), Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001 by registered/speed post by 21st March 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 21st March 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entail a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application or raise the standard of specifications so as to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to adjudge suitability for the job.
- Management reserves the right to cancel /suspend / terminate the recruitment process for which no appeal will be maintainable.
- Candidates called for interview will be entitled for reimbursement of Air fare in the economy class to the place of interview on production of proof of tickets.
- Applications not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the last date i.e. after 21.03.2019 will not be entertained.
- Computation of age, minimum post-qualification experience and qualification shall be reckoned as on closing date of receipt of applications.
- SPMCIL Management reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.