SPMCIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.spmcil.com for the recruitment of 28 vacancies at Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Officer (Legal) (E-1 Level), Officer (IT) (E-1 Level) & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 3rd December 2018 and before 3rd January 2019.
|Organization Name||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||28|
|Officer (Legal) (E-1 Level)||7 Posts|
|Officer (IT) (E-1 Level)||3 Posts|
|Officer (Legal): First class degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.|
Officer (IT): First Class full time, MCA/1st Class B.Tech. (Computer Engineering/IT) from Govt. recognised University/ Institute.
|Age limit||30 years as on 3rd January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|Through Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||3rd December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||3rd January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Test and Interview.|
|How to Apply|
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.spmcil.com from 3rd December 2018 to 3rd January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates may apply for only one post from among the 5 different posts advertised as the online exam for all the posts may be conducted on the same day.
- Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and to raise the eligibility standard advertisement criteria to restrict/regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- The vacancies advertised are tentative and may increase/decrease as per organizational requirement.
- For appearing in the online test, reimbursement of travel fare shall not be admissible. Those candidates who are shortlisted in online test and appear for the Interview after due verification of their documents, will be entitled for reimbursement of train fare (to and fro) from nearest station to the place of Interview by 3-tier AC Class .
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Decision of SPMCIL in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the SPMCIL in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- SPMCIL would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by SPMCIL in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, SPMCIL reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any SPMCIL recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- Allowances such as HRA, medical reimbursement, performance related pay, Gratuity, Leave encashment, etc. are admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.