SPMCIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.spmcil.com for the recruitment of 38 vacancies at Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Technician (Printing), Firemen (RM) & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 29th January 2019 and before 11th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||38|
|Post name||Junior Technician, Firemen|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||30 Posts|
|Firemen (RM)||3 Posts|
|Junior Technician: Full-time I.T.I. certificate in Printing Trade viz., Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, from any recognized Institution.|
Firemen: 10th Class Passed and Certificate in Fireman training from Recognized Institution.
|Age limit||18 to 25 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 7750 – 19040/- Per Month|
|Through Online Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||29th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||11th February 2019|
|Tentative date of examination which will be conducted Online at selected centres||March/April 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Examination.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at website spphyderabad.spmcil.com from 29th January 2019 to 11th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA in a degree is awarded, the candidates will have to produce document indicating 1st class Degree/Diploma certificate.
- Decision of SPP in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents is to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of online test, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Management reserves the right to fix the standard and specifications for screening and calling the number of candidates for online test.
- The selected candidates will have to work for 8 hours/day with 6 days a week working, and for 48 hours/week.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection /inability/failure to log on to the Company’s website on account of heavy load on internet website jam. SPPH takes no responsibility for applicants not being able to submit their applications online within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the SPPH.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application shall be binding on the applicant personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution / civil consequences in case the information /details furnished by him /her are found to be false at a later stage.
- SPPH shall not be responsible for any application made/wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/institution. Applicants are advised not to share/mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Identity Verification -In the examination hall as well as at the time of verification of certificates & Medical Examination, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card /Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letter head/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letter head/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Aadhar/E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID card.