SPMCIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.spmcil.com for the hiring of 54 vacancies at Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Consultant can apply online application on or before 08-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||54|
|Educational Qualification||Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs Retired Employees|
Consultant (Resource Management):- 02 Posts
Consultant (Control):- 40 Posts
Consultant (Printing):- 05 Posts
Consultant (Engineering):- 07 Posts
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Retired from Government / SPMCIL/PSUs with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- to 4600/- in Supervisory Cadre(S-1 to S-2)
Salary Breakup: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Retired from Government / SPMCIL/PSUs with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- to 4200/- in Workmen Cadre(W-1 to W-6)
Salary Breakup: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Consultant (Resource Management):- Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs retired employees having experience in a gamut of HR/Establishment/ Purchase/Finance functions Like Manpower Planning, personnel appraisal, Compensation Management, Training & Development, Employees relationships, Personnel Services, Administrations and Employees related legal matters, Employees related Service Conditions. RTI and related matters. Scrutiny and Processing & settlement of claims/Bills, GST Compliances, Tender Processing and revaluation, Processing of Medical Claims/Bills, Processing of EPF/GPF bills etc.
Consultant (Control):- Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs retired employees having experience of post-printing operations such as quality examination, inspection counting bundling, sealing, packing and Material Handling etc.
Consultant (Printing):- Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs retired employees having experience in web offset machine, post-printing machine, i.e. auto printing machines, paper cutting machine, and perforating machines etc.
Consultant (Engineering):- Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs retired employees who worked in Mechanical/Electrical and Maintenance departments and having experience in handling breakdown works on production machines, Periodical Maintenance operations, operating and general maintenance of compressors and vacuum pump etc.
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
The application should be accompanied with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience sent to the General Manager, Security Printing Press, Hyderabad, Mint Compound, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500 063. Through registered/speed post on or before 08.04.2019. The outer cover should be subscribed as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSULTANT (NAME OF THE DEPT.).
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 8th April 2019
Interview Date:- 10th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The selected candidate will not have any claim over other emoluments/benefits/compensation available to other SPMCIL employees. However, for any outstation travel as per the requirement, with the prior approval of the competent authority, only the expenses towards travelling, lodging and boarding (as per SPMCIL Travel rules/polices) will be borne by SPP, Hyderabad.
- The selection will be as per the terms and conditions in this advertisement and the candidates will be required to appear for an interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the applicants who are not selected, either before or after the selection. The decision of SPMCIL would be final and binding.
- Management reserves the right to reject the applications without assigning any reason. The selection process can be cancelled /Suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no claim or appeal will be entertained.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the date will not be entertained.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, SPP, Hyderabad reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility criteria/ Standards.
- Retired Government/SPMCIL/PSU employees shall be engaged before they attain the age of 65 years. On attaining the age of 65 years, the agreement/contract for engagement shall stand automatically terminated.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.