SSB Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ssb.nic.in for the hiring of 150 vacancies at Sashastra Seema Bal. The candidate who is looking for Constable can apply online application on or before 11-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|No. of Vacancies||150|
Post Name:– Constable (GD)
No of Post:- 150
Pay Scale: Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
Matriculation or it’s equivalent from a recognized board/institute.
18 to 23 years
Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam, Physical Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test and Medical Exam.
UR/OBC:- Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: net-banking/ credit card/ debit card/ Challan
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Constable posts in SSB, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SSB official website at www.ssb.nic.in from 13th July 2019 and before 11th August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 13th July 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 11th August 2019
Closing date to apply online (Remote Areas):- 18th August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Important Date:- Click here
- All candidates called for Documentation, Field Trial, Physical Standard Test, and Medical Examinations will bring a clear and legible print out of the acknowledgment of online application form submitted by them for purpose of identification, etc. Candidates not in possession of acknowledgment of online application form will not be permitted to enter the venue. The print out will be retained by SSB for office use/ placin2 in the individual dossier.
- Only eligible candidates may apply for the post. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post for which he/she is applying.
- Candidates should bring all original documents i.e. matriculation pass certificate, sports achievements certificates, etc. along with self-attested · Photostat copies of the same at the time of documentation, failing which candidature of candidates will be rejected in the documentation stage of recruitment. No appeal in, this regard will be entertained by SSB at a later stage.
- Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth should be mentioned exactly as ~recorded in Matriculation certificate. In case of change, the 8ame must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate from their employer will be required to be submitted at the time of documentation.
- Falsification of documents to mislead the Recruitment board or to gain access to examination would lead to criminal/· debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of his/her candidature.
- The Government/SSB shall not be responsible for damage/injury/death/loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process/journey.
- The Director-General, SSB has full right to make changes/cancel/ postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Candidates canvassing in any form/bringing outside influence/pressure/ offering illegal gratification/ blackmailing/ threatening to blackmail any person connected with recruitment will be disqualified.
- It should, however, be clearly understood that the Recruitment Board reserves to itself, absolute discretion to reject or accept any candidate at any stage.
- Mere qualifying all the prescribed tests in SSB recruitment does not confer the right to any candidate for selection.
- Change in a category will not be entertained in the future and the candidature of such candidate shall be canceled.
- Candidates who are not in possession of a certificate of minimum education qualification by the closing date of receipt of applications i.e. 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News need not apply.
- The candidates will not be considered for recruitment if involved/ convicted/arrested in any criminal case under IPC or any other Act of the Central Government or State Government.
- West Pakistani Refugees settled in J&K are exempted from producing domicile certificate, they will produce a certificate issued by the village Sarpanch/Numbardar along with· copy of the Electoral Roll showing the name of the candidate in voter list for election to the Parliamentary Constituency.
- State of Assam is not issuing Domicile Certificate/PRC, candidates belonging to the state of Assam are not required to submit the same. However, their selection will be subject to verification of residential status from the concerned District Authorities.
- The selection committee will not enter into any correspondence with the candidate except in the case of change of address sought by a candidate.
- Any amendment in the schedule/condition/process of recruitment will be available in SSB web site www.ssbrectt.gov.in only. Candidates are advised to log on to this site regularly.
- The advertisement is also available on SSB web site. The format of the application may be downloaded from SSB web site www.ssbrectt.l!ov.in
- In case .a candidate is found ineligible or suppresses facts on any ground after his/her selection, his/her services will be terminated without assigning any reason.
- The candidates provisionally selected for the above posts should qualify the training or courses as prescribed by the Director-General, Sashastra Seema Bal from time to time during probation period failing which services are liable to be terminated.
- The performance of sport~ persons will be periodically reviewed by Sports Directorate. If a sportsperson fails to give the desired result in the respective discipline of sports, he/ she will be phased out from SSB sports team and merged with GD cadre.
- Any sportsperson, if found using banned Drugs at any point of time would be liable to disciplinary action as per Rules/ regulations circulated by NADA from time to time and as per SSB Act and Rules.
- A person with disabilities (PWD) are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- If after submission of this application form, any criminal case(s) is registered against recruitment, failing which it shall be deemed to be suppression of factual information. You or arrested/ detained by Police in any criminal case-relevant details of same should be communicated immediately to the concerned Chairman ·of Recruitment Board conducting
- SSB will not responsible for any postal delay or Internet interruptions/ computer-related problems.