SSC CHSL recruitment 2017 notification has been released on official website www.ssc.nic.in for the recruitment of total 3259 (three thousand two hundred and fifty nine) jobs out of which 898 (eight hundred and ninety eight) vacancies for Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, 2359 (two thousand three hundred and fifty nine) for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & 02 (two) for Data Entry Operator vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 18th November 2017 and before 20th December 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 3/3/2017-P&P-I
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission, Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator|
|No of vacancies||3259|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||20th December 2017|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by SSC CHSL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for SSC CHSL recruitment 2017.
SSC CHSL recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant||898||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
|2||Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||2359||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
|3||Data Entry Operator||02||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
SSC CHSL 2017 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
SSC CHSL 2017 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
SSC CHSL application fee 2017
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for SSC CHSL should pay the below charges through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
SSC CHSL application form 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in OR www.ssc.nic.in from 18.11.2017 to 20.12.2017.
How to apply for SSC recruitment 2017:-
- Open the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on Apply -> CHSL
- Read all the notification
- Click on “Click Here to Apply” & Again click on Register
- Fill the details & submit the form
- After Registration, Go to Apply Part
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- Take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like InGovtJob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
SSC CHSL 2017 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||18.11.2017|
|Last date of Registration||20.12.2017|
|Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice) (Tier-I)||04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018|
|Written Examination (Descriptive Paper) (Tier-II)||08.07.2017|