SSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ssc.nic.in for the hiring of 1350 vacancies at Staff Selection Commission. The candidate who is looking for MTS, Blacksmith can apply online application on or before 31-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||MTS, Blacksmith|
|No. of Vacancies||1350|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation, Higher Secondary, Graduate|
Senior Technical Assistant:– 04 Posts
Senior Conservation Assistant:- 09 Posts
Blacksmith:- 07 Posts
MTS:- 37 Posts
Proof Reader:- 01 Post
Scientific Assistant:- 64 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electronics):- 01 Post
Staff Car Driver:- 02 Posts
Textile Designer:- 01 Post
Laboratory Attendant:- 03 Posts
Junior Tech Assistant:- 11 Posts
Generator Operator:- 01 Post
Research Assistant:- 02 Posts
Girl Cadet Instructors:- 11 Posts
Junior Geographical Assistant:- 01 Post
Junior Engineer:- 06 Posts
Junior Zoological Assistant:- 01 Post
Laboratory Assistant:- 06 Posts
Primary Teacher:- 02 Posts
Laboratory Technician:- 02 Posts
Library Information Assistant:- 01 Post
Senior Research Assistant:- 01 Post
Inspector (Non-Technical):- 01 Post
Junior Scientific Assistant:- 05 Posts
Senior Instructor:- 01 Posts
Preservation Assistant:- 06 Posts
Garden Overseer:- 07 Posts
Senior Preservation Assistant:- 24 Posts
Field Attendant:- 18 Posts
Office Attendant:- 13 Posts
Research Assistant:- 01 Post
Accountant:- 01 Post
Technical Operator:- 07 Posts
Mechanic:- 28 Posts
Senior Conservation Assistant:- 09 Posts
Data Entry Operator:- 02 Posts
Junior Engineer:- 02 Posts
Medical Attendant:- 12 Posts
Lady Medical Attendant:- 11 Posts
Textile Designer:- 01 Post
Laboratory Attendant:- 04 Posts
Junior Technical Assistant:- 08 Posts
Pay Scale:- Level 1 to 5: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month & Level 6 & 7: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Senior Technical Assistant, Proof Reader, Scientific Assistant, Junior Engineer (Electronics), Textile Designer, Junior Tech Assistant, Research Assistant, Girl Cadet Instructors, Junior Geographical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Junior Zoological Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Senior Research Assistant, Inspector (Non-Technical), Junior Scientific Assistant, Senior Instructor, Preservation Assistant, Garden Overseer, Senior Preservation Assistant, Field Attendant, Research Assistant, Accountant, Data Entry Operator, Junior Engineer, Textile Designer, Junior Technical Assistant:– Graduation & above.
Senior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Primary Teacher, Senior Conservation Assistant:- Higher Secondary
Blacksmith, MTS, Staff Car Driver, Laboratory Attendant, Generator Operator, Laboratory Technician, Office Attendant, Technical Operator, Mechanic, Medical Attendant, Lady Medical Attendant, Laboratory Attendant:- Matriculation.
|Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Junior Engineer (Electronics), Textile Designer, Junior Tech Assistant, Research Assistant, Junior Engineer, Primary Teacher, Library Information Assistant, Senior Research Assistant, Inspector (Non-Technical), Junior Scientific Assistant, Senior Instructor, Senior Conservation Assistant, Junior Engineer, Textile Designer, Junior Technical Assistant||18 to 30 years|
|Blacksmith, Junior Zoological Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Preservation Assistant, Garden Overseer, Senior Preservation Assistant, Field Attendant, Office Attendant, Research Assistant, Accountant, Technical Operator, Mechanic, Laboratory Attendant||18 to 27 years|
|MTS, Proof Reader, Staff Car Driver, Laboratory Attendant, Generator Operator, Junior Geographical Assistant, Medical Attendant, Lady Medical Attendant||18 to 25 years|
|Girl Cadet Instructors||20 to 25 years|
|Data Entry Operator||18 to 26 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination in Computer-Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
SC/ST/PWD/ESM:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Conservation Assistant posts in SSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on SSC official website at www.ssc.nic.in from 6th August 2019 and before 31st August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 6th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 31st August 2019
Last date for making online fee payment:- 2nd September 2019
Last date for generation of offline Challan:- 2nd September 2019
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):- 4th September 2019
Date of Computer Based Examination:- 14th to 18th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION VERY CAREFULLY.
- THE CANDIDATE MUST WRITE HIS NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH STRICTLY AS RECORDED IN THE MATRICULATION/ SECONDARY CERTIFICATE. IF ANY VARIATION IN THE NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH IS OBSERVED AT THE TIME OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION, HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL BE CANCELLED.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUCH BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF DISCONNECTION/ INABILITY OR FAILURE TO LOGIN TO THE SSC WEBSITE ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY LOAD ON THE WEBSITE DURING THE CLOSING DAYS.
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission„s decision shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ EWS/ ESM must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
- Candidates with benchmark physical disability only would be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
- Central Government Civilian Employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for one category of post. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, the Commission will consider latest application. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as per rules.
- The candidates must write their father‟s name and mother‟s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ Secondary Certificates otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the commission.
- Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through email/ SMS.
- The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs and a latest photo bearing identification proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ Government or any other office where the candidate may be working, etc in original to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same. PwD candidates using the facility of scribes as per paras 11 E(i) and 11 E(ii) shall also be required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof, as specified therein.
- In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.
- llA the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- No admission certificates for aforesaid examination will be issued by post. Candidates are required to download admission certificate for the examination from the website of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices.
- After successful submission of online Application Form, candidates must take a print out of the online Application Form for submitting the same along with requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.
- If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks in the examination is not qualified for final selection due to any reason, he/ she must represent to the concerned Regional/ SubRegional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result.
- If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the concerned User Department within a period of one year after declaration of result, he/ she must communicate immediately thereafter with the concerned User Department.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.