SSC Jobs 2020 for Constable, candidates can apply for 5846 position after completing 12th pass. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in SSC Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Staff Selection Commission, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 07-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||5846|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination-2020
Constable (Exe.)-Male:– 3433 Posts
Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog SC-19 and ST-15):- 226 Posts
Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)] (Including backlog SC-34 and ST-19):– 243 Posts
Constable (Exe.)-Female:– 1944 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the: sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police, and Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 1st July 2020
Selection Process: The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) and Medical Examination of finally selected candidates.
SC/ST/ESM/Women:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and Online Applications are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA.
One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-I) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three-month-old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.
Last date and time for submission of online applications is 07-09-2020 (2330 Hours).
Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
Starting date to apply online:- 1st August 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 7th September 2020
Last date and time for receipt of online application:- 7th September 2020
Last date and time for making online fee pay:- 9th September 2020
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan:- 11th September 2020
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):- 14th September 2020
Date of Computer Based Examination:- 27th November to 14th December 2020
Advt Details (Hindi):- Click here
Advt Details (English):- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION, VERY CAREFULLY.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUCH BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF DISCONNECTION/ INABILITY OR FAILURE TO LOGIN TO THE SSC WEBSITE ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY LOAD ON THE WEBSITE DURING THE CLOSING DAYS.
- Collection of documents from the candidates and their verification will be carried out at the time of PE&MT by Delhi Police. Therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualifications, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. When scrutiny of the document is undertaken at the time of PE&MT, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM or any other relaxation as per the provisions of this Notice must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/ relaxation. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim when the copies of the certificates are sought during PE&MT.
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidates should take a printout of the application form for their own records. Normally, a printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission/ Delhi Police.
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, all the applications will be rejected by the Commission and his/ her candidature for the examination will be cancelled. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as per rules.
- Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances. Such requests received through Post/ Fax/ Email/ By hand, etc shall not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission/ Delhi Police through e-mail/ SMS.
- The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs and one original valid Photo ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ Government, Employer ID Card, ESM Discharge Book issued by the MoD or any photo-bearing ID card issued by Central/ State Government to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same. If Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth printed in it, then the candidate must carry an additional original certificate in proof of their Date of Birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.
- If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks at any Paper/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he/ she must represent to the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two week prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is earlier.
- If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the concerned User Department within a period of one year after the declaration of result, he/ she must communicate immediately thereafter with the concerned User Department.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Candidate should note that they are applying for a Police Force and should participate in the recruitment process with due physical/ mental preparation and will be fully responsible for any incident/ accident occurring during any stage of recruitment. Staff Selection Commission/ Delhi Police will not be held responsible for any unforeseen incident/ accident. Candidates will participate in recruitment at their own risk.
- If any candidate deliberately makes head injury (bulge/ swelling) or keep tamarind on his/ her head for taking privilege of height. Such candidate will be debarred for further process of recruitment.
- Any candidate found under the influence of any energetic medicine during PE&MT will be debarred for further process of recruitment.
- Appellate authority for Physical Measurement Test will be available at each centre. If any candidate is not satisfied/ do not agree with the decision of the board, he/ she may appeal to appellate authority through Presiding Officer only at concerned recruitment centre on the same day. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained thereafter. There is no appeal against the Physical Endurance Test.
- Enquiry Cell For any queries candidates may contact Delhi Police Recruitment Cell Help Desk at Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi-110009 at telephone Numbers between 09.30 AM to 06.00 PM every day except on Sunday and on National holidays:- 011-27412715, 011-27241205, 011-27241206