SSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022 Posts has been released on the official website at ssc.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Staff Selection Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-10-08.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||Post|
SSC Post Details
Assistant Audit Officer: Posts
Assistant Section Officer : Posts
Sub Inspector : Posts
- Assistant Audit Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Section Officer : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Sub Inspector : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Assistant Audit Officer: Rs. 47600 – 151100/- per month
- Assistant Section Officer : Rs. 44900 – 142400/- per month
- Sub Inspector : Rs. 44900 – 142400/- per month
- Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- per month
- Accountant: Rs. 29200 – 92300/- per month
- Assistant Audit Officer: 18 to 30 years
- Assistant Section Officer : 20-30 years
- Sub Inspector : 20-30 years
- Assistant: 18-30 years
- Accountant: 18-27 years
Age Relaxation: 3 Years for OBC,5 Years for SC, ST,10 Years for PWBD
Application Fee: 100/-
Women, SC, ST, ESM, PH Candidates: Exempted
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Computer Based Examinations.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website ssc.nic.in from 17th September to 8th October 2022.
Registration Start Date: 17th September 2022
Registration Last Date: 8th October 2022
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 9th October 2022
Last date for payment through Challan: 10th October 2022
Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’: 12th to 13th October 2022
Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination): December 2022
Tentative Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination): To be notified later