The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF.
Advertisement Number:- 3/1/2018–P&P-II
|Commission Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|No of vacancies||1223|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||02nd April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by SSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for SSC recruitment 2018.
SSC recruitment Sub-Inspectors vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Sub-Inspectors (Male & Female)||1223 (Male-1132 & Female-91)||Rs. 35400 – 112400/-|
Departments Wise Vacancy
- Delhi Police: 150 Posts (Male-97 & Female-53)
- CRPF: 274 Posts (Male-274)
- BSF: 508 Posts (Male-483 & Female-25)
- ITBP: 85 Posts (Male-72 & Female-13)
- SSB: 206 Posts (Male-206)
- CISF: Vacancies will be Intimated Later
SSC 2018 eligibility criteria for Sub-Inspectors
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 20 to 25 years as on 01.08.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the Examination provisionally but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
SSC Sub-Inspectors 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination Paper-I
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
SSC application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for SSC should pay the below charges through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
SSC application form for Sub-Inspectors 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in OR www.ssc.nic.in from 03.03.2018 to 02.04.2018.
How to apply for SSC vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on “Apply”
- Click on “CAPF”
- Click on “Click Here to Apply”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
SSC Sub-Inspectors 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||03.03.2018|
|Last date of Registration||02.04.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of fee through Challan||05.04.2018|
|Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Paper-I)||04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Paper-II)||01.12.2018|
Important Instructions of Candidates
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of examinations and, therefore, the applications are accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical, medical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission„s decision shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS etc. must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
- FEE: Rupees one hundred only (Rs 100/-). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- CLOSING DATE: 02-04-2018 (up to 5.00 PM).
- Only one online application is to be submitted by a candidate for the examination. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their application forms. In case, duplicate applications of a candidate are detected, the Commission will consider latest application. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination more than once, his candidature will be cancelled.
- Mobiles phones and other electronic gadgets are banned inside Examination Hall/ Lab. Possession of such equipment(s), whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action includinginitiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from commission‟s examination for a period up to 3 (three) years.
- Only online applications will be entertained for this examination. The facility of on-line application will be available from 03-03-2018 to 02-04-2018 (up to 5.00 pm). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 05-04-2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM on 02.04.2018. Candidates should retain the Registration ID assigned to them online and details of payment of fee for further correspondence with the Commission. They should not submit print out of their application to the Commission.
- Only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth.
- Candidates should bring 3 passport size colour photographs while appearing for Computer Based Examination. In case the scanned photograph(s) appearing in the Commission‟s copy of Admission Certificate and/ or on Attendance Sheet is not clear, invigilators are required to verify the identity of the Candidate with reference to the photo ID Proof and get colour photographs pasted on the Commission‟s copy of Admission Certificate and/ or on Attendance Sheet. Accordingly, candidates should bring passport size colour photographs for affixing it in the Commission‟s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- All the posts except SI in Delhi Police carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- No admission certificates/ Admit Card (AC) for aforesaid examination will be issued by post. Candidates are required to download admission certificate for the examination from the website of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father‟s name and mother‟s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate failing which their candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate: The candidate is required to upload his/ her passport size colour photograph and signature in the online Application Form through one-time registration. The photograph and signature must be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format, The digital size of the photograph should be in the rage of 4 to 20 KB and the signature file must be in the range of 1-12 KB.
- Application with illegible/ blurred photograph and/ or signature will be rejected.
- Request for change/ correction in any particular in the application form once submitted will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e-mail/ SMS. Candidates also have to regularly visit website of SSC-HQ and concerned SSC-Regional Office for examination related latest update/ information.
- For detailed instructions relating to Application form, instructions for filling up the application form and for on-line payment/ submission of application, candidates are advised to refer Annexure-II.