STPI Jobs 2020 for Head/Chief Operating Officer, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Bachelor Degree, Master Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in STPI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 3/4(2)/2019-STPINEXT released by Software Technology Parks of India, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 14-03-2020.
|Organization Name||Software Technology Parks of India|
|Post Name||Head/Chief Operating Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree, Master Degree|
Post Name:– Head/Chief Operating Officer
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Structure: Rs. 125000/- Per Month
Bachelor in Technology/Engineering (or equivalent degree) or Master in Technology/Engineering/Science from a recognized, accredited and reputed institute/university.
45 years as on the last date of submission of application
Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Head/Chief Operating Officer posts in STPI, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on STPI official website at stpi.in Within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
Notification Date:- 29th Feb 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 15 days of publication of advertisement
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. Any candidate found canvassing for his candidature will be summarily disqualified.
- Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated after attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications and experience requirements does not entitle andidates to be called for test and/or interview.
- Candidates are advised to upload certificate of their age, educational qualifications, experience etc. while submitting online applications.
- In case any candidate found ineligible on any ground after his appointment, his service will be terminated immediately without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates recommended by the Selection Committee shall be offered the appointment.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any false information or submit any document which is defective or fabricated or otherwise commit any act of misconduct in submitting the application form or during the course of recruitment. In case any such case is detected at any stage, the company reserves the right to stop/cancel selection/appointment and take other legal action, as appropriate, against such candidate.
- Any litigation will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing interview.