STPI Jobs 2020 for Member Technical Staff, candidates can apply for 3 position after completing Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, M.Sc, Ph.D. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in STPI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 2(5)/I/STPI-HQ/2019-20 released by Software Technology Parks of India, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 28-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Software Technology Parks of India|
|Post Name||Member Technical Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, M.Sc, Ph.D|
Post Name:– Member Technical Staff-E-III (Scientist D)
No of Post:- 3
Job Type:- Transfer (absorption)/Direct Recruitment basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 78800 – 209200/- Per Month
For Direct Recruit: Bachelors’ degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 10 years experience OR Master Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science with 08 years experience OR Ph.D. in Science/ Engineering in any of the above mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines alongwith qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above with 05 years of experience. Candidate possessing qualification as at (a) or (b) above followed by MBA/ Degree in Law would be eligible for two (2) years relaxation in experience.
For Transfer (absorption): In case of transfer (absorption), officers of the Central / State Government / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies: holding analogous post on regular basis OR having 5 years regular service in Level 11 (Rs. 67700-208700) AND Possessing qualifications as prescribed for Direct Recruitment.
|For Direct Recruit||56 years|
|For Transfer (absorption)||42 years|
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
SC/ST/PH/Female:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at New Delhi OR Through NEFT/RTGS OR Digital Payment through UPI (Unified Payments Interface) and BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money). UPI ID-“stpi@upi” and QR code for UPI payments to Software Technology Parks of India is available at www.stpi.in
How to Apply: Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online available at the website www.stpi.in. Applicants are required to take the printout of the filled-in Application Form and signed it and send the same along with duly attested copies of certificates (uploaded on the website) relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate etc. by the last date of receipt of the application to the Software Technology Parks of India, Plate-B, 1st Floor, Office Block-1, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023. The name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing application form.
Opening Date for Submission of Online Application:- 29th August 2020
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application:- 28th September 2020
Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application:- 12th October 2020
Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application from the remote area as mentioned above:- 22nd October 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Persons working in Central/ State Government/PSUs/Autonomous organizations may send their applications through proper channel along with the ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years and their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed if any during the last 10 years (ii) details disciplinary action initiated/ being initiated if any etc.]. However, a copy of the application may send in advance for consideration.
- Appointment made on Direct Recruitment basis shall be on contract basis for a period of three years which is likely to be regularized/ extended/ terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during contract service. Immediate Absorption rule shall be applicable as per Govt. extant rules.
- Candidates those who have applied on Transfer (Absorption) basis are requested to forward the necessary documents along with document certifying the date of appointment in the present grade and also a certificate of equivalency of IDA pay-scale with CDA pay-scale (If applicable).
- Age shall be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application. Last of reckoning of age shall not be extended in view of the extension of an extra period of 10 days for submission of application given to applicants residing in remote areas. The upper age limit in respect of candidates working in Govt./STPI on a regular basis or candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and persons with disabilities shall be relaxable as per prevailing instructions. Relaxation in the upper age limit shall also be provided to the contract employee engaged by STPI on consolidated monthly remuneration equivalent to the period of their continuous service performed in STPI, which shall not exceed five years.
- The eligibility of the candidates in terms of educational qualifications, experience, age etc. will be determined on the information furnished by the candidate on the closing date for receipt of applications. No adding information shall be entertained after the closing date of receipt of applications. Incomplete/unsigned applications will not be entertained and the application form without the copies of requisite certificates will be rejected.
- The number of posts may vary. STPI reserves the right not to fill up any of posts if it so decides. STPI reserves the right to operate the post(s) of higher grade in the lower grade and to offer the appointment to the candidate in a lower grade, in case the Selection Committee recommends.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview.
- In case any candidate found ineligible on any ground even after his appointment, his service will be terminated immediately without assigning any reason thereof. Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any false/misleading information/document or submit any document which is defective or fabricated or otherwise commit any act of misconduct in submitting the application form or during the course of recruitment. In case any such case is detected by STPI at any stage, during or after recruitment OR in case any candidate found ineligible on any ground, appropriate action shall be taken against the candidate. Any litigation will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/test/interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form or bringing other influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- Selected candidates shall be liable for posted at any center of STPI.