Supreme Court of India recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in for the recruitment of Supreme Court of India. The candidate who is looking for Law Clerk cum Research Assistant can apply online application from 1st February 2019 and before 28th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Total Number of Posts||Not Specified|
|Post name||Law Clerk cum Research Assistant|
|Law Clerk cum Research Assistant||Not Specified Post|
|The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate. Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview/before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.|
|Age limit||18 to 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 50000/- Per Month|
|Application/Test Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Through Online Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||1st February 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||28th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in from 1st February 2019 to 28th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The applicants would be admitted to the Written Test on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form. They are, therefore, advised to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying. If any candidate is found to have given false information or does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- Issuance of admit card for the examination will NOT confer any right for selection.
- Candidates should scan his/her signatures and photograph having 5 cm height and 3.8 cm width (50 kb) in JPG format for uploading the same at relevant space on the online application.
- The candidate should fill up the required data in the application and make online fee payment in accordance with the instructions displayed on the link provided for the purpose.
- On submitting application online, the candidate will get a preview of application with Application Number. Candidates are advised to get a printout of the filled up application of his/her record.
- The candidate should retain his/her Application Number carefully for generation of call letter and for any other information regarding Written Test/Interview etc.
- APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED