Swami Atmanand Excellent School, Bhatapara Jobs Notification 2022 information for hiring 33 Lecturer, Principal Reader, Teacher, and Assistant Teacher Posts has been released on the official website at balodabazar.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Swami Atmanand Excellent School, Bhatapara can apply Offline application on or before 2022-06-10.
|Organization Name||Swami Atmanand Excellent School, Bhatapara|
|Post Name||Lecturer, Principal Reader, Teacher, Assistant Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||33|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Ed, D.Ed, D.L.Ed, 12th, TET|
Swami Atmanand Excellent School, Bhatapara Post Details
Lecturer: 5 Posts
Principal Reader: 1 Posts
Teacher: 12 Posts
Assistant Teacher: 15 Posts
- Lecturer: Graduation and Post Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and B.Ed. Training is mandatory. The entire study is compulsory in the English medium.
- Principal Reader: Master’s degree in relevant subject from a recognized university and B. Ed. Training is mandatory.
- Teacher: Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in a relevant subject from a recognized university with a B.Ed. or D.Ed. / D.L.Ed. Training and (T.E.T.) Ex.M. Passing level is mandatory. The entire study is compulsory in the English medium.
- Assistant Teacher: Higher Secondary Passed with Minimum 50% Marks and D.Ed. / D.L.Ed. Training and (T.E.T.) primary level pass is mandatory. The entire study is compulsory in the English medium.
- Lecturer: Rs. 38100/- per month
- Principal Reader: Rs. 38100/- per month
- Teacher: Rs. 35400/- per month
- Assistant Teacher: Rs. 25300/- per month
Age Limit: 21 years
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents send to the Post Office of District Education Officer Balodabazar-Bhatapara or via Email at [email protected] on or before 10th June 2022.
Notification Date: 3rd June 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 10th June 2022