Syndicate Bank recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.syndicatebank.in for the recruitment of 03 (three) vacancies for Information Systems Auditor (IS Auditor). Job seekers should apply on or before 03rd February 2018.
|Bank Name||Syndicate Bank|
|Post Name||Information Systems Auditor|
|No of vacancies||03|
|Job location||Manipal (Karnataka)|
|Last date||03rd February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Syndicate Bank with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Syndicate Bank recruitment 2018.
Syndicate Bank recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Information Systems Auditor (IS Auditor)||03||Rs. 3000/- Per Day|
Syndicate Bank 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Applicant must be a graduate with 5 years of IS Audit experience.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 28 to 62 years as on 03.02.2018.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Syndicate Bank 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Syndicate Bank application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
Syndicate Bank application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along copies of ID Proof, Date of Birth Proof, Educational & Professional qualification certificates, experience certificates & NOC send to The General Manager Syndicate Bank Audit & Inspection Department Head Office Manipal- 576104 on or before 03.02.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
Syndicate Bank 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||03.02.2018|
Terms & Conditions:
- The successful applicant shall be required to enter into a contract with SyndicateBank, within 7 days of the award of the contract or within such extended period as may be specified by The General Manager, Audit & Inspection Department, SyndicateBank, Head Office, Manipal– 576104, Karnataka.
- On selection, the successful applicant shall confirm his acceptance by fax, through duly signed filled-in prescribed format (Annexure–2) to the Bank within 24 hours of communication of such selection. Failure to do so, will result in the cancellation of the empanelment and the next suitable applicant will be empanelled.
- The successful applicant shall agree to such other terms and conditions in writing as may be determined by the Bank to be necessary for the due performance of the work, as and when required by the Bank.
- As the successful applicant will have access to the data/ information of the bank while auditing the security, Bank will require the applicant to sign a confidentiality/ nondisclosure agreement (Format will be prescribed at the time of empanelment), within 48 hours of accepting the assignment, undertaking not to disclose or part with any information relating to the bank and its data to any person or persons, as may come into her/ his possession during the course of Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing/ IS Audit.
- The successful applicant will undertake to comply with all the prevailing laws and regulations in India relevant for Information Systems Audit.
- The applicant IS Audit professionals must comply with ISACA’s Code of Professional Ethics. They shall: a) Support the implementation of, and encourage compliance with, appropriate standards, procedures and controls for information systems. b) Perform their duties with due diligence and professional care, in accordance with professional standards and best practices.
- Serve in the interest of Syndicate Bank in a lawful and honest manner, while maintaining high standards of conduct and character, and not engage in acts discreditable to the profession. d) Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of information obtained in the course of their duties unless disclosure is required by legal authority. Such information shall not be used for personal benefit or released to inappropriate parties. e) Maintain competency in their respective fields and agree to undertake only those activities, which they can reasonably expect to complete with professional competence. f) Inform appropriate parties of the results of work performed, revealing all significant facts known to them. Failure to comply with this Code of Professional Ethics can result in SyndicateBank reporting the same to ISACA for initiating an investigation into a member’s or certification holder’s conduct and, ultimately, in disciplinary measures.
- The successful applicant will also undertake to comply with all the requirements of the guidelines of Reserve Bank of India or other appropriate regulatory authorities with regard to Information Systems Security/ Audit Standards issued from time to time.