Syndicate Bank Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.syndicatebank.in for the hiring of 129 vacancies at Syndicate Bank. The candidate who is looking for Senior Manager, Security Officer, Manager can apply online application on or before 18-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Syndicate Bank|
|Post Name||Senior Manager, Security Officer, Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||129|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, MBA, M.Sc, CA, ICWA, LLB|
Senior Manager (Risk Management):- 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 42020 – 51490/- Per Month
Manager (Risk Management):- 50 Posts
Manager (Law):- 41 Posts
Manager (IS Audit):- 03 Posts
Security Officer:- 30 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Senior Manager (Risk Management):- Graduate with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject with full lime MBA (Banking/Finance) or equivalent qualification from a reputed institute. OR Full-time M.Sc. Mathematics or Statistics with min. 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD) OR CA/ICWA.
Manager (Risk Management):- Graduate with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject with full-time MBA (Banking/Finance) or equivalent qualification from a reputed institute OR Full-time M.Sc. Mathematics or Statistics with min. 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD) OR CA/ICWA.
Manager (Law):- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB).
Manager (IS Audit):- Graduate with minimum 60% marks with following certifications: 1. CISA- Compulsory, and 2. Additional qualifications, preferably OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional) or CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker).
Security Officer:- An Officer with 05 years commissioned service In the Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/DSP with 05 years of service or Officers of identical rank in Para Military Forces with 05 years service. Territorial Army Officers should have minimum of 05 years of embodied service.
25 to 35 years as on 1st February 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Online Test and Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
General/Others:- Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PwBD:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Senior Manager, Manager posts in Syndicate Bank, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Syndicate Bank official website at www.syndicatebank.in from 29th March 2019 and before 18th April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 29th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 18th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates are required to apply ‘online’ only. Any other form of application shall be rejected.
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- All candidates will have to produce original as well as attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), NOC, etc., in support of their eligibility at the time of Interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to ‘CREAMY LA YER’ section excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. OBC certificate issued during the period 01 .04.2018 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- In case of candidates belonging to EWS category, EWS certificate in the prescribed format issued on or after 01 .02.2019 should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- The candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- Candidates serving in governmenVquasi government offices, Public Sector Undertaking (including Bank/financial institutions) should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
- The candidates will appear for the tesVinterview at the allotted centres at their own expense and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc. of any nature.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
- Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
- The final selection will be on the basis of performance in lest I group discussion and/or interview only.
- The selected candidates shall execute a Service Bond of~ . 2.0 lacs for Scale-II and ~ 3.0 lakhs for Scale-Ill at the time of joining the Bank undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum Service period of 2 years & 3 years for Scale-II & Scale-Ill respectively.
- Bank reserves the right to keep a waiting list of the merit listed candidates so as to make appointments from the said waitllst in case the selected candidates fail to join the Bank.
- Selected candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrecVfalse information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature stands cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated at Udupi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any Certiflcate/Rem.ittance sent separately.