TANGEDCO Jobs 2020 for Assistant Engineer, candidates can apply for 600 position after completing Bachelor Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in TANGEDCO Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 02/2020 released by Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 24-02-2020.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||600|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
Post Name:– Assistant Engineer
No of Post:- 600
Pay Scale: Rs. 39800 – 126500/- Per Month
A Bachelor’s degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT/Civil/Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering OR A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC.
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
|SC/SC (A)/ST/Destitute Widow||18 to 35 years|
|MBC/DC/BCO/BCM||18 to 32 years|
|Others||18 to 30 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Online Examination.
OC/BCO/BCM/MBC/DC:- Rs. 1000/-
SC/SC (A)/ST/Destitute widow and Differently abled persons:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Assistant Engineer posts in TANGEDCO, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TANGEDCO official website at tangedco.gov.in from 24th January 2020 and before 24th February 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 24th January 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 24th February 2020
Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/Indian Bank / Indian Overseas Bank (Challan payment):- 27th February 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The Rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to the post and the distribution of vacancies will be as per rule in force.
- Persons who belong to the State of Tamil Nadu alone, who belong to one of the Communities specified in Annexure-III shall be treated as persons who belong to one such communities.
- A minimum of thirty percent of all vacancies which are to be filled through direct recruitment shall be set apart for woman candidates. If no qualified and suitable woman candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Professional Employment Exchange, those who have registered in Professional Employment Exchange & Open Market candidates shall apply through online to appear in the competitive online examination. The selection for all the above posts will be strictly based on the competitive online examination marks and rule of reservation only ( as per communal roster).
- CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS:- Candidates selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness from the Medical Officer of rank as stipulated by TANGEDCO.
- The Differently Abled persons should produce a copy of certificate of physical fitness specifying the nature of physical disability and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down, from the Medical Board, to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he/she has been selected before appointment when called for by Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation.
- In G.O. (Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.04.2014 the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. (Candidates claiming this reservation should have studied the prescribed qualification for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation). If the candidates with PSTM are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM candidates but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM reservation certificate, shall be produced by the candidate as it has been in prescribed format / proforma (Annexure-II) available in the TANGEDCO website at ‘www.tangedco.gov.in’ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution.
- As per G.O.Ms.No.53 Social Welfare & Nutritious Meal Programme Department dated 11.04.2005 Deaf and Orthopedically handicapped persons alone are eligible for 3% reservation of vacancies intended for Differently Abled persons for the post of Assistant Engineer in TANGEDCO. Further, as per G.O.Ms.No.25, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP2.1) Department, dated 14.03.2013 the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical/Civil) in TANGEDCO has been identified as suitable for OA/OL/HH categories of Differently Abled persons (OA-One Arm / OL-One Leg / HH – Hard of Hearing) for 3% reservation of vacancies intended for Differently Abled persons. Further, as per G.O.Ms. No. 21, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP2.1) Department, dated 30.05.2017, the reservation of vacancies for Differently Abled Persons increased from 3% to 4%. TANGEDCO has submitted the details to the State Commissioner for the Differently Abled regarding the persons who are suitable to be considered for appointment by Direct Recruitment in the post belonging to Group A and B based on the basis of Physical Disability. Further, based on the discussions held among the 231 sectors of Government to identify the type of persons to be appointed under Group A & B the recommendations of TANGEDCO has been taken into consideration by the Director, Directorate of Differently Abled for placing the proposal to the expert committee and to issue suitable orders from the Government. However, the orders regarding identification of suitable post in respect of Group A and B in TANGEDCO is yet to be issued by the Government. The vacancies mentioned above are subject to alterations/inclusions/ omissions based on the approval of the Government and also subject to the decision to be taken in W.P.No.21776 of 2019 & Appeals to be filed if any in this regard.
- Reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-servicemen” shall not apply to this recruitment. Provided that in all cases, an Ex-Serviceman once recruited to a post in any service or class or category, cannot claim the concession of being called an Ex-Serviceman for his further recruitment.
- Even after filling up of the posts reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts is purely provisional subject to final orders on pending Writ Petitions or Writ Appeals, if any, filed before the Hon’ble Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment/ disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated or finalised, participation in agitation or any Political Organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the TANGEDCO at the time of application i.e. the details thereof, originals of the judgment of Acquittals, order/ or G.O. Dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidates for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification. Any of the above said events that occur after submission of application and before actual appointment shall also be informed to the TANGEDCO. Failure to inform will entail suitable penal action as decided by the TANGEDCO.
- The original certificate for any claim relating to the selection should be produced when called for. Any claim received thereafter will receive no attention.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when called for the documents. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
- Applications containing wrong claims relating to other basic qualifications / eligibility age/ category of reservation / educational qualification will be liable for rejection, at any stage of the Selection Process and necessary action will be taken as decided by TANGEDCO.
- Regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for third gender, refer G.O.(Ms).No.90, Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme [SW8 (2)] Department, dated 22.12.2017
- NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE / INFORMATION TO THE EMPLOYER Persons who are in service should apply for this examination only after informing the appointing authority ‘No Objection Certificate’ obtained from appropriate authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification, failing which, the application will be rejected. Any violation of this instruction will be liable for / end in rejection of application and forfeit his/her candidature. Person who gets employment in Government Services after the submission of their applications should also produce the No Objection Certificate (as per the format specified at Annexure-IX) at the time of Certificate verification.
- Words of Masculine Gender in these instructions should wherever the context so requires be taken to include Female Gender.
- The TANGEDCO reserves its night to postpone/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons thereof.