TCIL recruitment 591 school coordinator vacancies February 2014: Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2000 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, Civil and IT. TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidates for the post of School Coordinator on Contract basis for its ICT@School Project in the state of Odisha.
Name of Post:- School Coordinator
Total no. of Posts:- 591 Posts
Job Location:- Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Last Date:- 19th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age upto 35 Years as on 01.01.2014.
Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline year Diploma in Computers or any other equivalent qualification in Computer Science/ Computer from a recognized institute. Well versed in basic computer operations B.Ed candidates having Computer knowledge may be preferred. Preferably OS-CIT certified. If not, then he/she should complete OS-CIT certification within 1 year.
Experience:- Minimum 2 years’ experience (hardware repairing or teaching experience preferred).
Desirable:- Good knowledge of Odia and English
How to apply:- interested and eligible can send their application in the prescribed format by post to “Telecommunications consultants India Lts, 91, District center, chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751016 (Odisha)” or by email to email@example.com up to the last date of receipt of applications.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The last date of receipt of the applications is 19th Feb 2014.
- Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
- The recruitment process may be cancelled at any stage with without assigning any reason thereof.
- The posts advertised are meant for posting in different schools located in villages and Gram Panchayats in the District of Kendrapara, Jagatsingpur and Jajpur. Candidate is required to give their preference for the Block he/she wishes to work. Attempt shall be made to post the selected candidate in his/her preferred Block. However the selected candidate should be prepared to work in any of the Block of 3 districts mentioned above.
- Name of the post applied for and Preferred BLOCK should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form. Each envelope should contain only one application.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will liable to be rejected.
- Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format by post to “Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd, 91, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751016 (Odisha)” or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to the last date of receipt of applications.
- This recruitment is purely on temporary basis and is contractual for the concerned project only.
- Candidates are advised to check our website www.tcil-india.com regularly for amendment, if any.