Telangana Police recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tspolice.gov.in for the recruitment of 1217 vacancies at Telangana Police. The candidate who is looking for Sub Inspector of Police, Station Fire Officer, Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron can apply online application from 9th June 2018 and before 30th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Telangana Police|
|Total Number of Posts||1217|
|Post name||Sub Inspector of Police, Station Fire Officer, Deputy Jailor, Assistant Matron|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department||710 Posts|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department||275 Posts|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department||5 Posts|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department||175 Posts|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in 15th Bn, TSSP in Police Department||16 Posts|
|Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department||19 Posts|
|Deputy Jailor in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||15 Posts|
|Assistant Matron in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||2 Posts|
|Qualification||Degree from recognized University OR Passed Intermediate or any other examination and should have studied 3 years Degree course. (for SC/ST).|
|Age limit||Sub Inspector of Police & Assistant Matron: 21 to 25 years.|
Station Fire Officer: 18 to 30 years.
Deputy Jailor: 21 to 30 years.
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Sub Inspector of Police: Rs. 28940 – 78910/- Per month|
Assistant Matron, Station Fire Officer & Deputy Jailor: Rs. 26600 – 77030/- Per month
|Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or any other mode made available on the TSLPRB Website. Alternatively, the Candidate may visit any of the MeeSeva (e-Seva) / TS Online / AP Online Centres to pay the prescribed fee by providing his / her Name and Mobile Number (which is his / her Login ID)|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||9th June 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||30th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Final Written Examination.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tspolice.gov.in from 9th June 2018 to 30th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates are required to go through the Notification carefully and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and entering the particulars completely online. No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank; otherwise the Application Form will not be accepted.
- Applications received online shall only be considered and the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy
- TSLPRB will not be responsible for any inconsistencies or errors in the Application particulars submitted online. Candidates are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions in their own interest and to verify the contents before submitting the Online Application
- Particulars furnished by the Candidates in the Application Form will be taken as final. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in uploading / submitting the Application Form Online
- Incomplete / Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected. The information, if any, furnished by the Candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the TSLPRB under any circumstances. Candidates should be careful in filling-up the Application Form before submission. If any lapse is detected at any stage of the recruitment process, the candidature will be rejected
- Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated and they shall not suppress or conceal any material information while making an Application through website. In case, if it is found at a later date that any false information has been provided, punitive action will be taken as per law
- Candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while appearing for the Examinations. Any impersonation will be viewed adversely and such Candidates shall be Criminally Prosecuted besides being disqualified
- All the testimonials issued by the competent authorities shall compulsorily be produced as and when required. If the Candidate fails to produce the same, his / her candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence
- The claim of the Candidates with regard to the Age, Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Community etc., are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their Application Form and Certificates produced, subject to verification and satisfaction of the TSLPRB, at an appropriate time. Mere admission to any Exam / Test or inclusion of the name of a Candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the Candidate any right for selection. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the TSLPRB reserve the right to reject his / her candidature at any stage of the selection without any notice
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility with reference to the laid down criteria carefully and fill in all the relevant columns in the Online Application Form
- Care should be taken to ensure that the preference for Post Code Nos. 11 and 12 (for Men & Women), for Post Code Nos. 13 to 15, 17 and 18 (for Men) and for the Post Code No. 19 (for women) is clearly given in the Application Form while filling the Part – II
- Due to various age criteria and different age relaxations being there for different Posts, age validation is not being done in the Online Application Form. It is the responsibility of the Candidates to satisfy themselves about their age eligibility for the Post(s) applied for
- If Candidates who are Under-Age or Over-Age apply for this Recruitment Notification, TSLPRB is not responsible and their candidature will be rejected at any time. Fees once paid will not be refunded.