Telangana Police recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tspolice.gov.in for the recruitment of 16925 vacancies at Telangana Police. The candidate who is looking for Police Constable, Firemen & Warders can apply online application from 9th June 2018 and before 30th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Telangana Police|
|Total Number of Posts||16925|
|Post name||Police Constable, Firemen & Warders|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department||5909 Posts|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department||5273 Posts|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department||53 Posts|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department||4816 Posts|
|Constable in Telangana Special Police Force Department||485 Posts|
|Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department||168 Posts|
|Warders (Male) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||186 Posts|
|Warders (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||35 Posts|
|Qualification||Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government OR Passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government should have studied Intermediate. (for SC/ST)|
|Age limit||Police Constable: 18 to 22 years.
Firemen & Warders: 18 to 30 Years.
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16400 – 49870/- Per Month|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 400/-|
|Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking OR Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS Online / AP Online Centres.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||9th June 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||30th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Final Written Examination|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tspolice.gov.in from 9th June 2018 to 30th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates are required to go through the Notification carefully and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and entering the particulars completely Online. No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank; otherwise the Application Form will not be accepted.
- Applications received Online shall only be considered and the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy
- TSLPRB will not be responsible for any inconsistencies or errors in the Application particulars submitted Online. Candidates are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions in their own interest and to verify the contents before submitting the Online Application
- Particulars furnished by the Candidates in the Application Form will be taken as final. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in uploading / submitting the Application Form Online
- Incomplete / Incorrect Application Form will be summarily rejected. The information, if any, furnished by the Candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the TSLPRB under any cirandstances. Candidates should be careful in filling-up the Application Form before submission. If any lapse is detected at any stage of the recruitment process, the candidature will be rejected
- Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated and they shall not suppress or conceal any material information while making an Application through website. In case, if it is found at a later date that any false information has been provided, punitive action will be taken as per law
- Candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while appearing for the Examinations. Any impersonation will be viewed adversely and such Candidates shall be Criminally Prosecuted besides being disqualified
- All the testimonials issued by the competent authorities shall compulsorily be produced as and when required. If the Candidate fails to produce the same, his / her candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence
- The claim of the Candidates with regard to the Age, Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Community etc., are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their Application Form and Certificates produced, subject to verification and satisfaction of the TSLPRB, at an appropriate time. Mere admission to any Exam / Test or inclusion of the name of a Candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the Candidate any right for selection. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the TSLPRB reserve the right to reject his / her candidature at any stage of the selection without any notice
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility with reference to the laid down criteria carefully and fill in all the relevant columns in the Online Application Form
- Care should be taken to ensure that the preference for Post Code Nos. 21 and 22 (for Men & Women), for Post Code Nos. 23, 24, 25, 26 & 27 (for Men Candidates) and for the Post Code No. 28 (for Women Candidate) is clearly given in the Application Form while filling the Part – II
- Due to various age criteria and different age relaxations being there for different Posts, age validation is not being done in the Online Application Form. It is the responsibility of the Candidates to satisfy themselves about their age eligibility for the Post(s) applied for
- If Candidates who are Under-Age or Over-Age apply for this Recruitment Notification, TSLPRB is not responsible and their candidature will be rejected at any time. Fees once paid will not be refunded.