THSTI Jobs 2020 for Project Associate & Lab Technician/Project Assistant, candidates can apply for 3 position after completing B.Sc, Engg Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in THSTI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Translation Health Science And Technology Institute, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 19-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Translation Health Science And Technology Institute|
|Post Name||Project Associate & Lab Technician/Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Engg Diploma|
Project Associate:– 2 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37000/- Per Month
Lab Technician/Project Assistant:– 1 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Project Associate:- Master’s Degree in any branches in Life Sciences or equivalent grade with at least 2 years of post-qualification work experience in an R&D lab or in a recognized academic laboratory.
Lab Technician/Project Assistant:- B.Sc./ 3 diploma in Engineering & Technology.
Should possess a minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification experience in a recognized laboratory.
|Project Associate||50 Years|
|Lab Technician/Project Assistant||50 Years|
Age relaxation for direct recruits and departmental candidates:
- By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST communities
- By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities
For other category Candidates age relaxation given by GOI rules.
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification
UR/EWS/OBC:- Rs. 200/-
SC/ST/Women/PwBC:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination fee online using credit/ debit Card, Net Banking or Pay offline through E-Challan
How to Apply
Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
- A soft copy of you passport size photo and signature (only jpeg/ jpg/ png format)
- A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience, distinctions etc.
- The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only) as mentioned below:
- Matriculation Mark Sheet
- Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Graduation Degree/ Mark Sheet
- Post-Graduation Degree/ Mark Sheet (if any)
- Relevant experience certificates
- Caste/ Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
Last date for receipt of online application 19th October 2020.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 14th October 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 19th October 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here