THSTI Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 5 Project Associate , Senior Project Associate, Research Associate Posts has been released on the official website at thsti.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Translational Health Science and Technology Institute can apply Offline application on or before 2021-10-08.
|Organization Name||Translational Health Science and Technology Institute|
|Post Name||Project Associate , Senior Project Associate, Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Ph.D., M. Sc|
THSTI Post Details
Project Associate: 1 Post
Senior Project Associate: 1 Post
Research Associate I/II/III: 2 Posts
Project Associate-II: 1 Post
- Project Assoicate: Master Degree in life sciences/ Biotechnolog/ Animal sciences/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/Zoology/ biochemistry from a recognized University.
- Senior Project Associate: Master Degree in any branch of life sciences Form a recognized university with four years Post qualification research experience.B.Tech/B.E. or equivalent from a recognized university With four years post qualification research experience. Ph.D. in life sciences/ Engineering from a recognized University.
- Research Associate I/II/III: Ph.D. in any branch of life sciences from a recognized University.
- Project Associate-II: MSc in any field of life Sciences from a recognized University with at least two years of post-qualification working experience in animal cell culture and molecular biology techniques.
- Project Associate: Rs. 31000/- Per month
- Senior Project Associate: Rs. 420000/- Per month
- Research Associate I/II/III: Rs. 47000 – 54000/- Per month
- Project Associate-II: Rs.35000 – 28000/- Per month
- Project Associate: 35 years
- Senior Project Associate: 40 years
- Research Associate I/II/III: 35 to 40 years
- Project Associate-II: 35 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD
Selection Process: Selection will be based on a Walk-in Written Test/ skill test Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may appear along with the latest resume, one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals, and a valid id card for verification along with at the time of Walk-in Written Test/ skill test Interview. on or before 12th October 2021.
Walk-in Written Test/ skill test Interview Date: 7th & 8th, 12th October 2021