TIFR Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.tifr.res.in for the hiring of 5 vacancies at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. The candidate who is looking for Tradesman Trainees can apply online application on or before 12-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research|
|Post Name||Tradesman Trainees|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
Post Name:– Tradesman Trainees (Electrical/Machinist/Fitter/Welder)
No of Post:- 05
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary: Rs. 12500/- Per Month
ITI i.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) (60% marks) awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the trade of Electrical/Machinist/Fitter/Welder.
|Age Limit||28 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Candidates are required to register in the apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in and Eligible candidates are requested to bring their application form along with original & copies of certificates and appear for walk-in-selection on July 12, 2019 at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005.
Venue: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005
Walk-in Date:- 12th July 2019 from 9.00 am onwards
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Candidates are required to apply only for designated trade mentioned in clause 2 and candidate should possess ITI certificate in the same trade. Candidates of other Trades need not apply.
- Only fresh candidates will be considered for engagement.
- The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and the appointment will be temporary. Selected Candidate will not have any claim for any permanent or temporary appointment in the Institute either during or after the training period.
- Those who have already availed the apprenticeship will not be considered.
- Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training shall appear for All India Trade Test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in Vocational Trade to determine his proficiency in the designated trade in which he served as an Apprentice. The candidates would be given a certificate of proficiency in the trade by the National Council.