TIFR recruitment 2016-17 notification Scientific officer posts :- Tata institute of fundamental Research (TIFR) invites application for the position of project Scientific officer vacancies. Apply online before 31st December 2016.
Name of post:- project Scientific officer
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 42500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 28 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have BE / B.tech in electronics engineering / digital electronics engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Tata institute of fundamental Research (TIFR) http://www.tifr.res.in on or before 31st December 2016.
Click here to view the advertisement
Click here to apply online
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 31st December 2016..
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- The Programme service provision required that the cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women own preference and needs.
- Second preference in shortlisting selection will be given women / female candidates not based in Assam possessing necessary educational qualification and prior experience as detailed above.
- Organization reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted district and occasionally with-in Assam and to other states as per programmer requirement.
- Verbal and written fluency in Assamese / Ahomiya and speaking in local languages / dialects is essential.