TISS Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 1 Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at tiss.edu. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tata Institute of Social Sciences can apply online application on or before 20th Jan 2021.
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D, PG|
Post Name:- Assistant Professor
No of Post:- 1 Post
Pay Scale:- Consolidated salary of Rs. 71952/- Per Month (Pay Band Rs. 15600 – 39100/- AGP Rs. 6000/-) in 6th CPC as approved by the funder
Job Type:– Contract Basis
Assistant Professor:- 1. A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in English /Education/ Literature from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. program prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of ‘Assistant Professor’ subject to the or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions fulfillment of the following conditions:-
1. The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
2. The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
3. An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
4. The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;5. The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
Age Limit: As per the rule of TISS
Selection Process: Interview
All Other:- Rs. 1000/-
SC/ ST/ PWD:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode:- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
How to Apply:- Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Assistant Professor posts in TISS, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TISS’s official website at tiss.edu on or before 20th January 2021.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 05th January 2021
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 20th January 2021
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here