TISS Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.tiss.edu for the hiring of 5 vacancies at Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Programme Officer/Programme Officer can apply online application on or before 19-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences|
|Post Name||Assistant Programme Officer/Programme Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
Post Name:– Assistant Programme Officer/Programme Officer
No of Post:- 05
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary: Rs. 18000/- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Science or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University. Candidates from Management or vocational education or Social Sciences discipline with work experience in relevant fields will be preferred
- High proficiency in computer based applications such as MS Office, Internet etc.
- Good documentation skills to prepare reports, proposals, plans etc. for stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in English and Hindi, both spoken and written communication. Knowledge of regional language is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to interface with stakeholders: students, teachers and staffs at all levels
- Quick learning and fast situational response
- Should be committed to create an impact through a national project like NUSSD
As per TISS Rules
Selection will be on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their Resumes/CVs along with their letter of interest explaining in not more than 350 words each on the following questions:
- What drives your interest in working for this project?
- What are the skills you posses which will make you well suited for this role?
Kindly apply with the subject line – Application for the position of Programme Officer NUSSD and email it to [email protected]
Closing date:- 19th May 2019 till 05:00 PM
Advt Details:- Click here