TMC Jobs Notification 2022 information for hiring 22 Quality managers, Scientific officers, Medical physicists, Assistant Nursing superintendents, and Female Nurse Posts has been released on the official website at tmc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tata Memorial Center can apply Online application on or before 2022-05-28.
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Center|
|Post Name||Quality Manager, Scientific Officer, Medical Physicist, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Female Nurse|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
|Educational Qualification||PhD, M.Sc, M.Tech, B.Sc, GNM, Diploma|
TMC Post Details
Quality Manager: 1 Post
Scientific Officer ‘C’ (PATHOLOGY): 1 Post
Medical Physicist ‘C’: 1 Post
Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 2 Posts
Female Nurse ‘A’: 1 Post
- Quality Manager: Doctorate in Science (Ph.D.) or Masters in Science (M.Sc.) with at least 5 – 7 years of laboratory experience. Sound technical knowledge related to tests performed at the laboratory, familiar with National / International accreditation bodies and quality systems such as NABL, NABH, ISO/ISE 15189, CAP, etc, auditing techniques, and liaising with external auditing accreditation bodies. A diploma / Degree in Quality Management is desirable.
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (PATHOLOGY): MSc in Life Science / Biotech / Microbiology / Botany / Zoology / Applied Biology / Biochemistry with a minimum aggregate of 60% and a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute or MTech (Biotechnology /Life Sciences) with minimum aggregate 60% with minimum 03 years experience in a responsible position of Histopathology of a large hospital / Diagnostic center. Any correspondence course or long-distance university degrees will not be considered. Candidates with experience in Immunohistochemistry Laboratory and proficiency in English language, computer skills, and who are well conversant with Laboratory Accreditation related processes will be given preference.
- Medical Physicist ‘C’: M.Sc. (Physics) and Diploma in Radiological Physics or equivalent AERB approved qualifications with a minimum 01-year of clinical experience as a Medical Physicist with state-of-the-art technology. Certification of Radiological safety officer from AERB.
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: M.Sc. (Nursing) OR B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) OR General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with a minimum of 15 years experience out of which 10 years should be Clinical experience in a 100 bedded hospital. The qualification must be from a recognized university. Preference will be given to candidates having administrative experience.
- Female Nurse ‘A’: General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 01-year clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 01 year of clinical experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital. Candidates should be eligible to register with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done a Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. The working pattern will be 6 days a week. General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) should be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
- Quality Manager: Rs. 67700/- per month
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (PATHOLOGY): Rs. 56100/- per month
- Medical Physicist ‘C’: Rs. 56100/- per month
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: Rs. 56100/- per month
- Female Nurse ‘A’: Rs. 44900/- per month
- Quality Manager: 40 years
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (PATHOLOGY): 35 years
- Medical Physicist ‘C’: 35 years
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 45 years
- Female Nurse ‘A’: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC; 5 years for SC/ST; 10 years for PWD
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted Fee
Other: Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Written Tests, Skill Tests, and Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website tmc.gov.in on or before 29th April 2022 to 28th May 2022.
Registration Starting Date: 29th April 2022
Registration Closing Date: 28th May 2022