TMC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 6 Project Manager/ Senior Project Coordinator, Assistant Data Manager, Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician Posts has been released on the official website at tmc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tata Memorial Centre can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-02-02.
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Post Name||Project Manager/ Senior Project Coordinator, Assistant Data Manager, Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, DMLT, BDS, BAMS, BHMS|
TMC Post Details
Project Manager/ Senior Project Coordinator: 1 Post
Assistant Data Manager: 1 Post
Medical Officer: 1 Post
Laboratory Technician: 3 Posts
- Project Manager/ Senior Project Coordinator: Post Graduate with 5 years experience in field mobilization and coordination
- Assistant Data Manager: Post Graduate Degree in computer science/ IT/ computer application/ data analytics from recognized Institution/ University.
- Medical Officer: BDS, BAMS, BHMS
- Laboratory Technician: Graduation with DMLT/ Bachelors Medical Lab Technology.
- Project Manager/ Senior Project Coordinator: Rs.34000-60000/- Per Month
- Assistant Data Manager: Rs.30000-40000/- Per Month
- Medical Officer: Rs.30000-45000/- Per Month
- Laboratory Technician: Rs.15000-25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 Years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates attend walk-in-interview along with Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, xerox copy of PAN CARD, original certificates and a set of attested copies of all certificates at the time of the interview Address: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Old Loco Colony, Shivpurwa, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Walk-in-interview Date: 2nd February 2023.