TNAU Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 11 SRF, JRF, Research Associate, and Technical Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at tnau.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tamilnadu Agriculture university can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-05-23.
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Agriculture university|
|Post Name||SRF, JRF, Research Associate, Technical Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.D., Bachelor Degree, Diploma|
TNAU Post Details
Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Junior Research Fellow: 10 Posts
Research Associate (Agrl. Entomology)
Junior Research Fellows
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. (Agrl. Extension) / M.Sc. (Agrl. Economics)/ M.Tech. (Agrl. Engineering)
- Junior Research Fellow: B.Sc. (Agriculture) / B.Sc. (Horticulture) / B.Tech. (Agrl. Engineering)
- Research Associate (Agrl. Entomology): Candidates with Ph.D. degree in Agrl. Entomology from a recognized State Agricultural University
- Junior Research Fellows: Candidates with a Professional bachelor’s degree in B.Sc. Agriculture / Horticulture / Sericulture from any recognized State Agricultural University
- Technical Assistants: Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Research Associate (Agrl. Entomology): Rs. 47000 – 49000/- per month
- Junior Research Fellows: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Technical Assistants: Rs. 18000/- per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed application form available with the Dean, Centre for Students Welfare/ Deans of the affiliated college’s concern along with the self-attested xerox copies of the relevant supporting documents.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 23rd & 24th May 2022.