TNAU recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tnau.ac.in for the recruitment of 10 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Director (Physical Education), Assistant Librarian can apply offline application on or before 25th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Total Number of Posts||10|
|Post name||Assistant Director (Physical Education), Assistant Librarian|
|Assistant Director (Physical Education)||4 posts|
|Assistant Librarian||6 posts|
|Qualification||Assistant Director (Physical Education): Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks.|
Assistant Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks.
|Age limit||As per TNAU Rules|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 750/-|
|Pay application fee through demand draft in favour of “The Comptroller, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University”, payable at Coimbatore-641003.|
|Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Offline Submission Last Date||25th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on shortlisted and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply application in prescribed format along with attested passport size photograph and send to Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641003 on or before 25th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application form for Assistant Director||Click here|
|Application form for Assistant Librarian||Click here|
1. The detailed advertisement, qualifications, specimen application form, terms and conditions shall be downloaded from the University website, www.tnau.ac.in.
2. The candidates are requested to submit applications in triplicate along with attested passport size photograph and certificates. The applications should be filled in the prescribed format shall have to reach the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641 003 before 5.00 pm on 25.06.2018. Defective and incomplete applications and those with wrong or false information will be rejected. The University will not be responsible for the postal delay. The envelopes containing the filled in applications should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Director of Physical Education/ Assistant Librarian.
3. The candidates who are willing to serve in the University for not less than a minimum period of three years can only apply and the selected candidates have to execute a bond to that effect before joining in the recruited post.
4. Spiral binding and sending of loose sheets may be strictly avoided. Reprints have to be sent in a bound volume / thermal binding.
5. The candidate should acquire higher qualification to be prescribed in future by the University / Government of Tamil Nadu / ICAR.
6. Persons who are already working in the University/ State / Central Government organizations should send their applications through proper channel. Any delay in sending the applications through proper channel is not the responsibility of the University.
7. Candidates may send copies of testimonials from persons intimately acquainted with their work and character. They should submit an attested copy of the entry relating to their date of birth, from the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate, attested copies of their Degree Certificate testimonials including proof of passing National Eligibility Test (NET) by Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB)/University Grants Commission (UGC) / Central Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) / State Level Eligibility Test (SLET / SET).
8. The candidate should submit three conduct, character certificate obtained from the Professor where the Institution last studied / currently working.
9. Evidence of Educational / Academic certificates / Community / Date of Birth / Nativity Certificate and other certificates and testimonials should be brought in original at the time of interview.
10. Concession in the matter of fees allotted to SC, SC(A) and ST categories of person has to produce evidence for such claim.
11. A crossed demand draft for Rs.1000/- (for SC, SCA and ST candidates : Rs.750/-) drawn in favour of “The Comptroller, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-641 003” (The demand draft should be drawn from any branch of State Bank of India only payable at TNAU Branch, Coimbatore) should be enclosed along with the application towards Registration Charges. The demand draft should be dated not earlier than 29.05.2018.