TNDPHPM Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 5 Data Entry Operator, Data Manager, Data Processing Assistant, State Coordinator Posts has been released on the official website at tndphpm.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine Tamil Nadu can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-08-04.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator, Data Manager, Data Processing Assistant, State Coordinator|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma, B.Sc, BCA, PGDCA, BE|
TNDPHPM Post Details
Data Entry Operator: 2 Posts
Data Manager: 1 Post
Data Processing Assistant: 1 Post
State Coordinator: 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator: Computer Graduate or any Graduate with a Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University.
- Data Manager: Diploma in Electronics and Communications/ Information Technology/ Computer Science / B.Sc. Computer Science / BCA or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communications/ Computer Science (OR) 2. Diploma in IT/ Computers from an institution recognized by the Director of Technical Education with Network certification and two years of experience.
- Data Processing Assistant: B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or a graduate degree from any recognized University with a PGDCA / Certificate in Computer Application / Information Technology for a minimum duration of one year. Should be well conversant with typing on Computers.
- State Coordinator: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science / Electronics and Communication
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 12000/- Per month
- Data Manager: Rs. 15000/- Per month
- Data Processing Assistant: Rs. 15000/- Per month
- State Coordinator: Rs. 20000/- Per month
Age Limit: 35 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience can appear for walk-in-interview on the dates mentioned against the post along with the duly filled-in, prescribed application form (attached). Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, 359, DMS CAMPUS, ANNA SALAI TEYNAMPET, CHENNAI-600006. at the time of the Walk-In-Interview
Notification Date: 13th July 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 4th, 5th August 2022