TNPL Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 2 General Manager, Deputy General Manager Posts has been released on the official website at tnpl.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited can apply Offline application on or before 2023-03-15.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|Post Name||General Manager, Deputy General Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech, Post Graduate Diploma, B.Sc, M.Sc|
TNPL Post Details
General Manager (Production): 1 Post
Deputy General Manager (R & D): 1 Post
- General Manager (Production): First Class Full Time B.E. / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp and Paper Technology. (or) Full Time Arts / Science Degree with First Class Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology.
- Deputy General Manager (R & D): First class 3 years Full time B.Sc. Degree and First class 2 years Full time M.Sc. (Chemistry) (or) First class Full time B.E. / B.Tech in Pulp and Paper Technology. (or) Full time Science Degree with First class Full time PG Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology.
- General Manager (Production): Rs. 2,97,318/- Per Month
- Deputy General Manager (R & D): Rs. 2,63,525/- Per Month
- General Manager (Production): 57 years
- Deputy General Manager (R & D): 57 years
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Applicants should enclose documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience & Salary drawn, etc, along with the Bio-data form. Bio-data form with insufficient documentary at address General Mananager (HR) Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited Kagithapuram -639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu on or before 15th March 2023.
Notification Date: 1st march 2023
Application Last Date: 15th March 2023