TNPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the hiring of 102 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Director & CDPO can apply online application on or before 11-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Director & CDPO|
|No. of Vacancies||102|
Assistant Director:- 13 Posts
Job Type:- Direct Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month (Level 22)
Child Development:- 89 Posts
Job Type:- Direct Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 36900 – 116600/- Per Month (Level 18)
Assistant Director:- A Post Graduate Degree in Home Science or Psychology or Sociology or Child Development or Food and Nutrition or Social Work or Rehabilitation Science
Child Development Project Officer:- A Degree in Nutrition (or) Home Science (or)A degree with a PG Diploma in Rural Services awarded by the Gandhigram University.
Age Limit:- 30 years
Selection Process:- Written Test and Oral Test.
Registration Fee:- Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee:- Rs. 200/-
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee & Registration Fee through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Assistant Director & CDPA posts in TNPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TNPSC’s official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before 11th September 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 13th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 11th September 2019
Advt. Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment separately for the posts of Assistant Director (Women candidate only) & Child Development project Officer (Women candidate only).
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis with persons who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment, if Tamil medium of studies for these qualifications are available. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have joined and studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the university examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate to claim this reservation). If applicants who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil medium are not available for selection for appointment against the vacancies reserved for PSTM, such vacancies shall be filled by Non-PSTM applicants, but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the applicants in the prescribed format / proforma available on the Commission‘s website at www.tnpsc.gov.in which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission. (For further details refer to para. 27 (XIX) of the ―Instructions to Applicants‖)
- The selection for appointment to the said post is purely provisional subject to the final orders in the writ petitions, if any, pending on the files of the Honble High Court of Madras and its Madurai Bench.
- As per Sections 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to ―Destitute Widows‖ will not apply to this recruitment.
- The post of Assistant Director/Child Development Project Officer has been identified as suitable for categories of Differently Abled Persons as ordered in G.O.Ms.No.20 Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate obtained from the competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability as instructed in para. 14 (b) of the Instructions Applicants, when called for by the Commission.
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any claim made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for all the claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when the same are called for. Failure to upload / submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, participation in agitation or any political organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application. The details thereof, i.e. originals of the judgement / order / G.O. dropping further action in the departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith. Failure to report on the part of the applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- In-complete applications and applications containing wrong claims or in-correct particulars relating to category of reservation / eligibility / age / communal category / educational qualification / medium of instruction / physical qualification / other basic qualifications and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post / recruitment. Though the details / particulars have already been furnished by the applicants under One Time Registration system, the details / particulars furnished in the online application for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. The Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of in-correct and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Refer Annexure –II of this notification regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for third genders.