TNPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Sociologist, Economist can apply online application on or before 23-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Sociologist, Economist|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree|
Sociologist:– 01 Post
Economist:- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Sociology.
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and DWs of all Categories||No Age Limit|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview.
Registration Fee:- Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee:- Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India/ HDFC Bank
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Sociologist, Economist posts in TNPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TNPSC official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in from 24th June 2019 and before 23rd July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 24th June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 23rd July 2019
Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / HDFC Bank):- 25th July 2019
Date of Written Examination: 24th August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The rule of reservation of appointment is not applicable to this recruitment since the cadre strength of both the posts is ‘one’.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the said posts are purely provisional subject to final orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- Reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows, Ex-Servicemen and Differently Abled Persons will not apply to this recruitment.
- The Differently Abled persons who satisfy the physical standards should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when documents are called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to upload/submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, participation in agitation or any Political Organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the judgement, order/ or G.O. dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his/her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith then and there. Failure to report on the part of applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong / incorrect claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification /physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details / particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details / particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Refer G.O (Ms) No.90, Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme [SW8 (2)] Department, dated 22.12.2017 regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for third genders.