TNPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Project Officer, Psychologist can apply online application on or before 29-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Project Officer, Psychologist|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree, Master Degree|
Project Officer:– 01 Post
Psychologist:- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Project Officer:– Post Graduate degree in Psychology and Experience for a period of not less than five years in the field of Education or Training or Vocational Rehabilitation of the mentally retarded.
Psychologist:- Master’s degree in Psychology: Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to candidates who have undergone training or who possess experience for a period of not less than one year in testing or clinical work in the field of Psychology.
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories||28 to No Age Limit|
|Others||28 to 45 years|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories||No Age Limit|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Registration:- Rs. 150/-
Examination:- Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Project Officer, Psychologist posts in TNPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TNPSC official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in from 30th September 2019 and before 29th October 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 30th September 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 29th October 2019
Last date for payment of fee through Bank:- 31st October 2019
Written Examination Date:- 21st December 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Applicants should ensure their eligibility for the recruitment. Applicants applying for the recruitment should go through all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the recruitment. Their admission to all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfaction of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo. of admission to the applicants will not imply that their candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
- Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available on the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in so as to enable the applicants to download the same. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post. Hence, applicants should watch the Commission’s website before the scheduled date of examination.
- Grievance Redressal Cell for guidance of applicants: In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding applications, candidature, etc., applicants can contact the Commission’s office in person or over Telephone No. 044-25332833 / 25332855 or the Commission’s Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m. or Commission’s e-mail id [email protected]
- COMMUNICATION TO APPLICANTS: Individual communication regarding the date and time of certificate verification, oral test and counselling (as applicable) will not be sent to the applicants by post. The details will be made available on the Commission’s website. Applicants will be informed of the above fact only through SMS and e-mail and they should watch the Commission’s website in this regard.
- After notification, during the process of recruitment till publication of result, no information under Right to Information Act would be furnished.
- MOBILE PHONES AND OTHER ARTICLES BANNED: i) Except the permitted writing material (i.e. pen), applicants are not allowed to bring cellular phones, electronic or any other type of calculators, watches and rings with inbuilt memory notes, recording devices either as a separate piece or part of something used by the applicant such as watch or ring etc or any other electronic devices and non – electronic devices such as P&G design data book, mathematical and drawing instruments, log tables, stencils of maps, slide rules books, notes, loose sheets, rough sheets, hand bags etc., into the examination hall / room. ii) If they are found to be in possession of any such things or instruments, they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary, they will be subjected to thorough physical search including frisking on the spot (For further details refer “Instructions to Applicants”). iii) Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping of the same cannot be assured.
- Unless specific instruction is given, applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates (in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, physical qualification, community, physical disability etc.,) which should be submitted when called for by the Commission. Applicants applying for the recruitment should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the recruitment. Their admission at all the stages of recruitment for which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any time before or after the written examination / certificate verification / oral test , it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the recruitment will be liable for rejection / cancellation by the Commission. (For further details refer to “Instructions to Applicants”)
- If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, it will lead to rejection of their candidature and suitable penal action including debarment.
- UNFAIR MEANS STRICTLY PROHIBITED: No applicant shall copy from the papers of any other applicant or permit his / her papers to be copied or give or attempt to give or obtain or attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description. (For further details refer to “Instructions to Applicants”)
- CONDUCT IN THE EXAMINATION HALL: No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalised. (For further details refer to “Instructions to Applicants”)
- For violation of “Instructions to Applicants” in any manner, suitable penalty will be imposed as per the “Instructions to Applicants” or as deemed fit by the Commission.