TNPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the hiring of 5 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Section Officer can apply online application on or before 08-12-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
Post Name:– Assistant Section Officer
No of Post:- 05
Pay Scale: Rs. 36400 – 115700 /- Per Month
A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Tamil/Hindi in any one of the parts in the Degree course.
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 to No Age Limit|
|Others||18 to 30 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination.
Registration Fee:- Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Assistant Section Officer posts in TNPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TNPSC official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in from 8th November 2019 and before 8th December 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 8th November 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 8th December 2019
Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or HDFC Bank):- 10th December 2019
Date of Written Examination:- 11th January 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.)No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualifications in Tamil Medium. Applicants claiming this reservation must have studied the prescribed qualifications for the post in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the University Examinations or Competitive Examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate for claiming this reservation. If the Applicants with PSTM Certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled by Non-PSTM Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced by the applicant in prescribed format/ proforma available in the Commission‟s website at www.tnpsc.gov.in‟ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission. (For further details refer para 27 (XIX) of “Instructions to Applicants”)
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to Final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016, reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and ExServicemen respectively is not applicable to this recruitment.
- This post is not included under the list of posts of Group-A & B category which are identified as suitable for 4% reservation to Differently Abled Persons vide G.O.(Ms).No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018. However, the persons belonging to DAP categories can apply in this post. Eligibility of such candidate in other eligible categories will be listed after the receipt of Government orders regarding admissibility of DAP to this post.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. If selected, they should produce a Fitness Certificate obtained from the Medical Board to the appointing authority. [Section 20 (5) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016].
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time, when called for. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.