TNPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the hiring of 176 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Civil Judge can apply online application on or before 09-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||176|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Law|
Post Name:– Civil Judge
No of Post:- 176
Pay Scale: Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or recognized by Bar Council of India or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India and Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such date or Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
For Fresh Law Graduates: Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above, (ii) Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate. (iii) Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law as below:- 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs). 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others). Must have obtained the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification.
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
|For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories||25 to 40 years|
|Others||25 to 35 years|
|For Fresh Law Graduates|
|All Category||22 to 27 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva Voce Test.
Registration Fee:- Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Civil Judge posts in TNPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TNPSC official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in from 9th September 2019 and before 9th October 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 9th September 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 9th October 2019
Last date for payment of fee through Bank:- 11th October 2019
Preliminary Examination Date:- 24th November 2019
Main Examination Date:- 28th & 29th March 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates have to be decently dressed and should reach the Examination hall 30 minutes before commencement of the Examination with the Hall Tickets. On no account, applicants will be allowed inside the Examination hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of Examination.
- Candidates shall appear for the Examination only in the venue mentioned in the Hall Ticket. Change of Venue will not be permitted.
- Candidates shall show the Hall Ticket to the Invigilator / Chief Invigilator/Inspection authorities at the Examination centre, on demand for verification.
- Candidates shall maintain strict discipline in the examination venue. Applicants found smoking or inebriated or found to have entered into quarrel of any kind, or misbehaved with the Chief Invigilator or with the inspection Authorities or with the Invigilator or with any other applicant who has come to write the Examination in the Examination venue, are liable for severe action including appropriate criminal action.
- Tea, Coffee, snacks, soft drinks etc., will not be allowed inside the Examination venue.
- Candidates should always sit in the seat allotted to them as per their Register Number and must not change it, they shall adhere to the instructions given for filling up of answer sheets. Before filling up the details they should check the answer sheets / answer books to see whether it is printed properly, not damaged and has a number assigned on it. If Answer Sheet/Answer Book is defective in any way, the candidate should immediately inform the invigilator before filling up the candidates particulars and the invigilator will replace it. Once the candidate has commenced writing, the answer sheet / answer book will not be replaced.
- The Candidate will be supplied with Question Booklet 10 minutes before commencement of the Examination. Before writing or shading the answer, candidate should ensure that all the questions are there in Seriatim without any omission and there are no blank pages in Question Booklet. In case any defect is found it shall be reported to the Invigilator immediately, who will replace the same with a new Question Booklet.
- Candidates should only carry Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) and Hall Ticket inside the Examination Hall. Other materials are not allowed.
- Borrowing of any material, instruments from other candidates during examination is strictly prohibited.
- For the Preliminary Examination the candidate should shade the answer field completely, as per the correct method indicated in the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates are strictly prohibited from involving in any indiscipline or irregular practices like, consulting other applicants, copying, allows his/her papers to be copied, carrying notes, seeking the help of an Invigilator / any outsider, etc. Any violation would lead to the applicants being expelled from the Examination Hall and their Answer sheet will be invalidated. They shall be debarred from the present and future Examinations.
- No candidate will be allowed to exceed the time limit allotted for answering the paper and no applicant will be allowed to leave the Examination hall before the closing time of the Examination.
- At the end of the session, Answer Sheet/Answer Book should be returned to the Invigilator. Applicants are prohibited from taking with them from the examination hall any used / unused answer sheet / answer book supplied to them.
- Applicants can challenge the tentative answer keys of the objective type examination through the Answer Key Challenge‟ window available in the Commissions website [Results Answer Keys]. Representations, if any, challenging the tentative answer keys shall be submitted only through online mode within seven days from the date of publication of tentative answer keys. Representations received by post or e-mail will receive no attention. Detailed instructions – procedures to challenge the tentative answer keys have been made available on the Commissions website. Representations made online after the closure of the window will also receive no attention.