TNPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the hiring of 475 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer can apply online application on or before 28-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||475|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Degree, BE/ B.Tech|
Assistant Electrical Inspector:– 94 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- and Grade pay Rs 5400/-
Assistant Engineer:- 120 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department, PWD):- 120 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Building, PWD):- 73 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):- 13 Posts
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health:- 26 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways Department):- 123 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Fisheries):- 03 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board):- 02 Posts
Junior Architect:- 15 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- and Grade pay Rs 5100/-
Assistant Electrical Inspector:– A Degree in Electrical Engineering of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
Experience: Must have had practical experience in large electricity supply undertakings or the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board including experience in design office for a period of not less than three years.
Assistant Engineer:- B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) or B.E. (Mechanical) or B.E. (Civil) or B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering).
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department & Building, PWD):- B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject to the following further conditions namely:- Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year OR Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer OR Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Chennai*&**.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject.
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health:- A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways Department):- A degree in Civil Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch.
Assistant Engineer (Fisheries):- Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or A pass in section A and B Examination (AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board):- Must possess B.E. Degree in Civil Engineering or Must have obtained a pass in section A & B of the Institution of Examination, with an experience of not less than 3 years after passing the above examination.
Junior Architect:- A degree in Architecture of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or A diploma in Architecture awarded by J.J School of Arts, Bombay or By the Government of Maharashtra.
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
|SCs/SC(A)s/STs/MBCs/DCs/BCs/BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes||No Age Limit|
|Others Category (Assistant Electrical Inspector )||39 years|
|Others Category (Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Junior Architect)||30 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Registration:- Rs. 150/-
Examination:- Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / HDFC Bank
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer posts in TNPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TNPSC official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in from 29th May 2019 and before 28th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 29th May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 28th June 2019
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or HDFC Bank):- 30th June 2019
Written Examination Date:- 10th August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment separately for each post.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.)No.40 Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014 the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment, if Tamil medium of studies for these qualifications are available. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have joined and studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the University examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate to claim this reservation). If Applicants who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil medium are not available for selection for appointment against the vacancies reserved for PSTM, such vacancy shall be filled by Non-PSTM applicants, but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the applicants in the prescribed format / proforma available on the Commission‟s website at „www.tnpsc.gov.in‟ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission.
- The selection for appointment to the said post is purely provisional subject to final orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any pending on the files of the Hon‟ble High Court of Madras and its Madurai Bench.
- As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-servicemen” will not apply to this recruitment.
- The 4% reservation for Differently Abled Persons will be applicable as per G.O. (Ms.) No.20 Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department dated 20.06.2018. However the applications for Differently Abled Persons will be accepted subject to the orders to be issued by the Government with respect to the post of Assistant Engineer(Civil) and Assistant Engineer(Electrical) in the Public Works Department
- The Differently Abled persons should submit/upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate obtained from competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability as instructed in para. 14(b) of the „Instructions to Applicants‟ when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. (Section 20 (5) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016)
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for women, if no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by other eligible applicants belonging to the respective communal categories. (Section 26 (5) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars. (Section 27 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
- Any claim made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for all the claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when the same are called for. Failure to upload / submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, participation in agitation or any political organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application. The details thereof, i.e. originals of the judgement / order / G.O. dropping further action in the departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith. Failure to report on the part of the applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / medium of instruction / physical qualification /other basic qualifications and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details / particulars were furnished in the one Time Registration by the applicants, the details / particulars furnished in the online application for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Refer Annexure-IV of this notification regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for third genders.