TNPSC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the hiring of 6491 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Draftsman, Typist, Junior Assistant can apply online application on or before 14-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Draftsman, Typist, Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||6491|
Village Administrative Officer:– 397 Posts
Junior Assistant (Non-Security):- 2688 Posts
Junior Assistant (Security):- 104 Posts
Bill Collector Grade-I:- 34 Posts
Field Surveyor:- 509 Posts
Draftsman:- 74 Posts
Typist:- 1901 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 19500 – 62000/- Per Month
Steno-Typist:- 784 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 20600 – 65500/- Per Month
Village Administrative Officer:– Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman:- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
Typist:- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting:- by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English or by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English or by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
Steno-Typist:- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:- by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English or by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English or by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
|Village Administrative Officer|
|SCs/SC(A)s/STs/MBCs/DCs/BCs/BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes||21 to 40 years|
|Others||21 to 30 years|
|Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Steno-Typist|
|SC/ST/SC (Arunthathiyar) and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 to 35 years|
|MBC/BC/BC (Muslims)/Denotified Communities||18 to 32 years|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||18 to 35 years|
|Others||18 to 30 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination.
Registration Fee:- Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / HDFC Bank / Post Office
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant posts in TNPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TNPSC official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in from 14th June 2019 and before 14th July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 14th June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 14th July 2019
Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / HDFC Bank) or Post Office:- 16th July 2019
Date of Written Examination:- 1st September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The Rule of reservation of appointments applies to each post District / Zonal / Unit separately. The Unit wise vacancies and Distribution of vacancies as per the rules in force will be announced later before the commencement of counselling for final selection.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to Persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. Applicants claiming PSTM preference must produce certificate issued by Head of Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instructions to Applicants” for having studied the SSLC in Tamil Medium. (Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this preference). If the Applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by other eligible Applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate, in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and shall be produced / uploaded when called for.(For further details refer para 27(XIX) of Instructions to Applicants)
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As per Section, 27(C) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Condition of Service) Act, 2016, reservation to Ex-Servicemen will apply for the said post. If no qualified and suitable Ex-Servicemen belonging to a particular category is available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turn shall be filled up by an Applicant other than Ex-Servicemen but belonging to the particular communal category. As per the orders issued in (Proviso to Section 3(j) (vii) of Tamil Nadu Government Servant (Conditions of Service) Act 2016), “An Ex-serviceman once recruited to a post in any class or service or category, cannot claim the concession of being called an Ex-serviceman for his further recruitment.
- As per the G.O.(Ms.) No. 51, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP3-2) Department, dated 26.12.2017 all the posts in respect of ‘C’ and ‘D’ categories are eligible for 4% reservation for Differently Abled Persons. Hence, the Differently Abled Persons may apply to this recruitment.
- Differently Abled persons should submit copy of their certificate specifying the nature of disability and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- A minimum of thirty percent of all vacancies which are to be filled through direct recruitment shall be set apart for women candidates. If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when called for the documents. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order / G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification and counselling without fail. Any of the above said events that occur after submission of application and before actual appointment shall also be informed to the Commission forthwith. Failure to inform the Commission will entail suitable penal action as decided by the Commission.
- Regarding the vacancies available in the Department of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments, only persons professing Hindu Religion are eligible.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any Post/Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration for this recruitment. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Refer G.O.(Ms).No. 90, Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme [SW8(2)] Department, dated 22.12.2017 regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for third gender.