TNPSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 626 Combined Engineering Services Exam 2022 Posts has been released on the official website at tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-05-03.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Engineering Services Exam 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||626|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc|
TNPSC Post Details
Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering): 66 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (PWD): 307 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department): 93 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board): 64 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Highways Department): 33 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering): B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering).
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (PWD): Must possess a B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department): Must possess a B.E degree in Civil Engineering Must have passed Sections A and B of the Institution of Engineers (India) under Civil Engineering Branch, and he should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
- Assistant Engineer (Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board): Must possess a degree in Engineering (Civil) Must have passed Sections A and B of the A.M.I.E (India) Examination with the following:- A Pass in H.Sc. Examination Must have passed ‘Geology’ under Section B as an optional additional subject.
- Assistant Engineer (Highways Department): Must possess a degree in Civil Engineering A to pass in Sections A and B of the A.M.I.E (India) Examinations under the Civil Engineering branch (renamed as Institution of Examinations)
Salary Details: Rs. 37700 – 138500/- per month
Age Limit: 32 years
Age Relaxation: 10 years for PWBD
Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/BC/MBC/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen/DC: Exempted Fee
Other: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection based is on Written Tests, Oral Tests, and Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the official website tnpsc.gov.in on or before 3rd May 2022
Notification Date: 4th April 2022
Registration Closing Date: 3rd May 2022
Written Examination Date: 26th June 2022