TNPSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 92 Combined Civil Services Examination-I (Group-I Services) Posts has been released on the official website at tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-08-22.
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
|Combined Civil Services Examination-I (Group-I Services)
|No. of Vacancies
|Graduate, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma
TNPSC Post Details
Deputy Collector: 26 Posts
Assistant Commissioner: 25 Posts
District Employment Officer: 3 Posts
Assistant Director of Rural Development Department: 7 Posts
Deputy Superintendent of Police: 26 Posts
- Deputy Collector: Check Official Notification
- Assistant Commissioner: A degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws. OR A degree both in Commerce and Law. OR A degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws. OR A degree either in Commerce or Law.
- District Employment Officer: Statistics or Psychology and to those with Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science and Experience in Industrial or Personal Management or Labour Welfare
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department: Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhigram Rural Institute, Madurai District. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Extension. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sociology.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: Must be not less than 165 cms in height and not less than 86 cms round the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration. For Women: Must be not less than 155 cm in Height. The Chest measurement will not apply to them.
Salary Details: Rs. 56100 – 205700/- Per month
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years
Age Relaxation: 10 years for PWD
Registration fee: Rs. 150/-
Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
Main Written Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Eligibility Test, CBT, Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website tnpsc.gov.in on or before 22nd August 2022
Notification Date: 21st July 2022
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 22nd August 2022
Date and time of Preliminary Examination Date: 30th October 2022
Application Correction Window Period Date: 27th August to 29th August 2022
Publication of Examination Results from Date: December 2022
Main Written Examination: March 2023
Date of Oral Test: August 2023
Final Selection List: August 2023