TNPSC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 93 Agricultural Officer, Horticultural Officer, Assistant Director Posts has been released on the official website at tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2023-02-10.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Agricultural Officer, Horticultural Officer, Assistant Director|
|No. of Vacancies||93|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor degree, B.Sc, M.Sc|
TNPSC Post Details
Agricultural Officer: 37 Posts
Horticultural Officer: 48 Posts
Assistant Director of Agriculture: 8 Posts
- Agricultural Officer: A Bachelor degree in Agriculture (B.Sc Agriculture); and, ii)Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
- Horticultural Officer: Must possess a Degree in B.Sc., Horticulture
- Assistant Director of Agriculture: A degree of M.Sc., in Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics. Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who possesses the M.Sc., degree in Agricultural Extension.
- Agricultural Officer: Rs. 37700 – 138500/- Per Month
- Horticultural Officer: Rs. 37700 – 138500/- Per Month
- Assistant Director of Agriculture: Rs. 56100 – 205700/- Per Month
- Agricultural Officer: 32 years
- Horticultural Officer: 32 years
- Assistant Director of Agriculture: 34 years
Age Relaxation: 10 years for PH
Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode (Online): Through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, written test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website tnpsc.gov.in on or before 10th February 2023.
Notification Date: 12th January 2023
Application Last Date: 10th February 2023
Exam Date: 20th, 21st May 2023