TNPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Cost Assistant can apply online application from 4th December 2018 and before 2nd January 2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Cost Assistant|
|Cost Assistant||1 Post|
|A degree of any university or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and A pass in the intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, Calcutta or of the Cost and Works Accountants Institute, London.|
|Age limit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes: 18 to No Age Limit|
Others: 20 to 35 Years
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 36400 – 115700/- Per Month|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI/ Indian Bank|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||4th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||2nd January 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||4th January 2019|
|Date of Examination||2nd March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 4th December 2018 to 2nd January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The rule of reservation of appointment is applicable to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment, if Tamil medium of studies for the prescribed qualification is available. However, no reserved turn for PSTM arises in this recruitment. (For further details refer para 27 (XIX) of “Instructions to Applicants”)
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As mentioned in Section 26 and 27 (C) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants Conditions of Service Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen will not apply to this recruitment.
- The post is not identified as suitable for Differently Abled Persons in G.O.(Ms).No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018. Hence, reservation to Differently Abled Persons is not applicable for this recruitment.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. If selected, they should produce a Fitness Certificate obtained from the Medical Board to the appointing authority. [Section 20 (5) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016].
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time, when called for. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post/ Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.