TNPSC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Librarian, Junior Epigraphist can apply online application from 14th September 2018 and before 14th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Assistant Librarian, Junior Epigraphist|
|Assistant Librarian||1 Post|
|Junior Epigraphist||1 Post|
|Qualification||Assistant Librarian: A Degree of M.A., or B.A.,(Hons) in Sanskrit of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants.|
Junior Epigraphist: A Degree of B.A. in Tamil or B.Litt (Tamil) of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants.
|Age limit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes: No Age Limit|
Others: 18 to 30 Years
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India/Indian Bank.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||14th September 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||14th October 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||16th October 2018|
|Date of Examination||23rd December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 14th September 2018 to 14th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The rule of reservation of appointments is not applicable to this recruitment except for the post of Junior Epigraphist.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to Persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply only for the post of Junior Epigraphist. Applicants claiming PSTM preference must produce certificate issued by Head of Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instructions to Applicants” for having studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. (Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this preference). The PSTM certificate, in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission‟s website at „www.tnpsc.gov.in‟ shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and shall be produced / uploaded when called for. However, reservation of appointment to PSTM candidates is not applicable to the post of Assistant Librarian. (For further details refer Instructions to Applicants). Sl. No. Name of the Centre Centre Code 1. Chennai 0100 2. Madurai 1000 3. Coimbatore 0200
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016, reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen respectively is not applicable to the post of Assistant Librarian. Reservation of appointment to Ex-Servicemen is applicable for the post of Junior Epigraphist, though Ex-Servicemen turn does not arise.
- The reservation of 4% vacancies earmarked for the Differently Abled persons as per G.O.Ms. No. 21, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP3.2) Department, dated 30.05.2017 is not applicable for this recruitment except for the post of Junior Epigraphist. However, turn does not arise.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. If selected, they should produce a Fitness Certificate obtained from the Medical Board to the appointing authority. [Section 20 (5) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016].
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any post reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified Applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time, when called for. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.